Chapter 14 - Hearts On Fire

Start from the beginning

He shrugged “Seeing as last time you were on it I threatened to kill you I thought that it would be nice for us to have a different set of memories. So do you like it?”

My answer was grabbing him by the head and kissing the hell out of him until neither of us could breathe anymore. He held my waist close to his body until we were left gasping for air “Hmm I like the way you say yes.”

“Thank you so much. I mean this was so thoughtful, how did you even?” I interrupted myself by crushing my lips on his again. We were getting pretty frisky already so Axel had to pull away forcefully.

“I'm afraid if we don’t get on I might have to make memories here on the docks.” He whispered sending delicious shivers down my spine. We moved up the gangplank which was a lot easier than last time seeing as it wasn’t night and I wasn’t freaking out of my mind. 

A tall man in his thirties appeared wearing cargo pants and a Polo shirt “Mr. Gold welcome back.”

“Thank you Bill.” He greeted “Kendall this is Bill Wagner, Bill this is Kendall my boyfriend.” I shook his hand which was unsurprisingly callused for a sailor.

“Nice to meet you.” I greeted politely.

“Same.” He replied with a brisk smile. “Do you need any help sir?”

“None I'm just going to give Kendall a little tour.” Bill nodded and proceeded to the other side of the boat, leaving us alone on the deck.  

Axel opened the sliding doors leading me inside the cabin. We moved past the luxurious crème coloured L shaped sofas and the impressively massive window above giving a really cool view of the clear sky. The rest of the cabin was sleek and modern with a plush master cabin and two bathrooms to the right. The galley was to the right with the kitchen.

“Are we sailing?” I asked excitedly plopping myself on the bed of the master cabin.

“Not today sorry.” Axel apologized lying right on top of me “But I will go sailing with you sometime yeah?” he brushed my lips with his thumb before pressing a chaste kiss on them.

“Hmmm.” I threw my head back “How many people have been here?”

“Just my dad, Spencer and Martin – a couple of other friends too.” He replied nonchalantly against my neck. “Not many people but no one’s ever been in here before.” I knew he meant the bedroom.

“What about Lauren?” I asked deciding to risk it. He stilled for only a second “She didn’t like yachts. Said they made her seasick.” A small sick rush of pleasure went through me happy that I did something with Axel that she hadn’t.

“Don’t wanna talk about her now.” He muttered kissing my chest through the unbuttoned sections.

I closed my eyes “What about Bill?”

“I told him that we’d be fine. He’s gone to the marina for two hours.” That was a long time. Hopefully I planned on making good use of it.

 Axel unbuttoned the rest of my shirt, pressing kisses all over my stomach and chest while leaving sensual beard burns in his wake. I hummed at every contact running my fingers through his thick gorgeous hair. It was a while since we’d done anything like this, especially since he refused to touch me after I came back from the hospital.

“Skin’s like silk.” He muttered at my navel licking the little hole and driving me insane. My khakis were pulled around my feet and flung somewhere in no time. All that were left were my grey Mickey Mouse boxers.

“Seriously.” Axel shot me an amused glance.

I rolled my eyes “They’re comfortable so shut up and don’t jud– oh shit!” my member had now disappeared into his mouth and I moaned shamelessly loud for all ears. I hoped Bill was really off the boat.