" Gag ! You two are totally acting like a married couple ! " Jay Burst into the kitchen .

" It's Blueberry ! " Noah screamed and threw his plate at Jay , which hit his face , he's got good aim  . For some reason jay scared him . 

" Buddy we found your parents ! You get to go home tonight ! " Jay smiled " Isn't that great ?! "

Noah frowned and hugged onto Lloyd , hiding his face in his chest . " I wanna stay "

" Noah , your parents missed you a lot " Lloyd rubbed his back " I'm sure they will be happy to see you again because they love you ,and you love them too "

" I do love them but I love you and (y/n) too ! " he sniffed as he started to cry .

You and Lloyd both shot each other a worried glance . What do we do ?

" Noah , (y/n) and I will visit you ! And we can send each other letters or pictures in the mail ! Like we're secret agents , wouldn't that be fun ? " Lloyd smiled .

Noah looked up with sparkling eyes " Yes ! I'm a super secret ninja then ?! "

" That's right super secret ninja " Lloyd gently poked Noah's nose .

( Time skip , 8 pm )

As promised , Noah's parents showed up and both hugged and kissed all over Noah . Noah seemed happy too and he excitedly told his parents about the time he spent with you and Lloyd .

You turned to Lloyd and noticed he was forcing a smile . You quietly whispered to him .

" Lloyd what's up ? "

" Nothing ..." he stared at Noah and his parents . Right , Lloyds never been able to have a family like this , but he always said that it doesn't bug him anymore .

" Lloyd don't lie to me " you held his hand and gently squeezed it .

"... I'm going to miss him " he looked at the floor and poured .

" We're going to see him again , you promised him remember ? "

He smiled " Yea but now I'd kinda like a family one day even though the idea of it scares me "

" it scares you ? "

" Yea , it doesn't bug me anymore that my family was kinda torn from the beginning, but I've never really experienced what it's like to have a family . " Lloyd went on ," so the idea of family scares me because I don't know what to do or how id actually react to that kind of situation "

" Maybe one day then , when your ready " you kissed his cheek .

" Dadd- Lloyd ! " Noah was hugging onto Lloyds leg . " I got something for you ! " he held up the comic he tore and it was all taped up . " See ! All better now ! " he smiled innocently.

Lloyd smiled and took it from him " Thank you Noah "

" One more ! " Noah handed Lloyd a stack of papers that were stapled together. " i made you a comic ! "

" Wow I love it ! " Lloyd chuckled a bit . " Can I have you autograph it for me ? " Noah nodded and signed his name .

Noah then grabbed your hand and kissed it , handing you a flower . Lloyd looked like he was going to faint from shock . Noah then waved bye and left with his parents .

"..... Where did Noah learn that ? " You giggled and looked at the flower .

"...... I have no idea ... a four year old has more game than me , How pathetic " Lloyd whimpered like a puppy .

" You did a good job raising him .... Daddy~ "

Lloyd instantly turned pink " No ! " he grabbed you and threw you over his shoulder as he walked inside .

" Is daddy going to punish me ? " you laughed as you joked around with him .

" Yea " he threw you on your bed then walked out of your room " Time out "

A/n : This one was kinda just for fun , hopefully u guys like it , it was more of a challenge for myself to see if I could pull off some random thought that popped into my head -

Also -.....

String cheese is such an intricate work of eatable art -

String cheese is such an intricate work of eatable art - ...... I swear to god I'm not doing drugs , this might just be my lack of sleep talking -