After about four minutes, Noah walked out and grabbed Lloyd's hand and walked him back in . " Mommy and I made dinner ! "

" Oh ? " Lloyd crawled into the fort after Noah and found some of his stuffed animals in a pile .

" I get to eat the Teddy Bear ! " Noah smiled and nommed on it .

Lloyd looked like he finally got the hint and grabbed a duck stuffed animal and copied Noah . Aw how cute , in a clumsy way . I wonder if Lloyd would be like this if he were to become a dad . Your thoughts were interrupted by a duck stuffed animal hitting  your face .

" Get mommy ! Attack ! " Lloyd smirked and threw more pillows and stuffed animals at you .

" Yea ! Mommy will never defeat us ! Muhaha ! " OH MY GOD HE DID AN EVIL LAUGH LIKE LLOYD DID WHEN HE WAS A KID ! HOW CUTE !

Noah then jumped on you and started tickling you . Lloyd soon joined in and tickled you both .

" am I interrupting something ? " Kai stood in the doorway .

Lloyd sat up with messy hair " No why ? " .

" I need to borrow your girlfriend , she said she'd help me pick out a gift for Jays birthday  " He rolled his eyes .

" Oh right ! I Totally forgot ! Coming ! Lloyd you can handle Noah all by your self , I know you can " you smiled and ran off with Kai .

".... So mommy is going to work now ? " Noah looked at Lloyd .

" Uh ... sure "

( Time skip , 8 Pm )

" Cole ? Have you seen Lloyd and Noah ? " You asked curiously . You went straight to lloyds room to look for them when you got home but they were gone . And lloyds room was even picked up neatly .

" I think I saw them sneak into your room " Cole stated as he stretched himself out on the couch .

You walked into your room and saw Lloyd and Noah asleep on the bed . Lloyd was sprawled out on the bed and had Noah on top of him . Noah was slightly curled up in a ball and Lloyd had his arm around him .

You looked at the floor and saw crayons and markers everywhere . Along with a bunch of paper with doodles from both of them . Glancing at some of them you saw the ninja , animals , super hero's and more . It seems like they had a lot of fun . Walking over to the bed you bent down and kissed lloyds forehead and rubbed Noah's back , then tip toed out of the room so you wouldn't wake them up .

( Wednesday  )

Lloyd and Noah were in the kitchen eating dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets . They dipped them in ketchup and pretended it was lava .

" It burns ! Owie ! " Lloyd screeched in an awkward voice .

" Oh no ! A monster is gonna eat me ! " Noah giggled and bit off the Dino nuggets head .

" Boys don't play with your food , That's bad manners " you scolded them slightly.

" boo , mommy is grumpy " Lloyd stuck his tongue out at you .

" Yea ! Daddy's are fun ! Mommys are Boring ! " Noah stood up on his chair .

" Then mommy isn't going to give anyone dessert " you stuck your tongue out at Lloyd.

Lloyd and Noah quickly shoved the rest of their lunch in their mouth .

" I'm done ! Mommy is so pretty and nice ! Ice cream please ? " Noah batted his eyes innocently .

" Lloyd see what you taught him ?! "

" I didn't teach him that " Lloyd also batted his eyes innocently .