Chapter 14

Em's POV

I woke up to something wet on my face. I opened my eyes, and there was a small dog in front of me, licking my face.

"Hi you!" I said, picking him up. I looked over to my door to see Alex smiling.  I laughed as the dog jumped up and ran over to Alex, who picked the dog up.

"What's his name?" I asked, smiling.

"His name is Kevin, and he's a Chihuahua and jack russel mix! (I am so sorry if I got this wrong but I believe that's what he is)" Alex said, laughing as Kevin nipped at his ear. Alex then picked up a ball and rolled it into the living room, with Kevin chasing after it. I laughed again as Alex walked over to me and sat down at the foot of my bed, hugging me.

"Do you want to talk about your dream last night?" Alex asked, and I nodded.

"It was Mke and Lily, they had my m-mom and they had a gun to her head." I said, shaking a bit. "I hve dreams like that all the time, it's why I don't sleep, but I'll be fine."

"Are you sure? I can help you if you want," Alex asked me.

"I'm okay, I'm fine." I said.

""Just know you can tell me anything."

"I know." I said before getting up and getting ready. I woke up a bit late, and we had to be at the theater soon. I put on a rainbow shirt with some black shorts and just put my hair in a low ponytail, grabbing a poptart before meeting Alex in the living room.

"Where's Jenny?" I asked Alex, walking out of the apartment and on to the elevator.

"She goes to work early, but she'll be home by the time we get home." Alex says, and I nod before we get off the elevator and onto the busy street. We walked a bit slowly, enjoying the nice weather before walking into the theater.

Presley is sitting in the lobby, so I walk over to her.

"Do you have TikTok?" I asked randomly. She looked up at me and smiled.

"I do! Why?" She asked, a bit confused.

"Maybe you could make some with the cast, I bet some of them would do it, and it could give the show more popularity."

That's a great idea! I'll asked everybody today, thank you for suggesting it!" Presley said, smiling.

"No problem!" I said before Presley walked off and I went to find Alex.

Listen I know it's short but it's all I have for right now and I needed to update. I also wanted to say:

1,391 READS.

HOW THE HECK-

Thank you all so much, this mean the world to me. I've been gone for awhile, I'm happy to be back. I found out I'm going to see the Mean Girls tour in November, and I'm super happy about that. Anything you want me to ask the cast if they stage door, and do you want me to post some pics on here?

Also one thing about the story: I was going to have Em go to a pride parade because I was going to go to one this year, but corona happened so since I don't know what a pride is like, I won't be helpful writing it.

Love y'all,

Em.