Chapter 6

So last chapter was rushed, sorry about that. So I forgot to mention that Em brought all of her stuff to the Winter Garden, so she doesn't have to go back to Sophia's.

Sophia and I walked into the Winter Garden. She took me to the spare dressing room and I set my bag down.

"Someone needs to take you shopping! We can do that after the matinee. I have to go, get settled in! I'll see you at intermission." Sophia said, leaving. I looked around the room. We could get some stuff, and it would look perfect. I started to put some of my stuff away in a dresser that was already there when I heard someone walk in. I turned around and Presley was behind me. (Y'all can probably tell who my favorite cast member is by now.)

"Hey! Sophia told me about going shopping, can Dana and I come! We all can grab some food on the way back." Presley said. I nodded.

"That sounds great! I can pay for it, if you want. I have some money saved up." I said.

"It's our gift to you! Don't worry about it. Do you like Chick-fil-a?" She asked.

"I've never been."

"Seriously? Well, I have to take you now. Meet me at my dressing room after the show, alright?"

"Alright" I said as Presley left. Leslie came in and we talked for awhile, and then Eric came in, and you get the picture. They made sure I wasn't left alone, and that's fine with me.

They had me stand to the side and watch bows again. It's complete chaos, but chaos describes the show, so it fits.

When they were done, I waited outside Presley's dressing room while she got changed. When she was done we left with Sophia and Dana. I got a sandwich from Chick-fil-a, and it was pretty good.

When we got to the store, Presley turned to me. "What do you like to wear?" She asked.

"I usually just wear jeans and sweatshirts. But I won't say no to some dresses, especially if they're black." I answered, and we all went to look at some hoodies. 

Dana picked up a light pink hoodie. "What about this one?" She asked.

 "What about this one?" She asked

"It's perfect!" I exclaimed. We picked out a few more hoodies and a few pairs of jeans and sweatpants. I agreed to just have some merch for shirts, since we had to be back at the theater soon.

When we got back, the other three went to get ready for the show, and I went to my dressing room. I was putting my clothes away when I heard a voice behind me.

"It's showtime!" 

I jumped and turned around. Alex was behind me laughing. He had said it in his Beetlejuice voice, so it was even crazier.

"Hey!" I exclaimed.

"In my defense, it was funny as hell." He said. "Oh yeah, you're watching the show, by the way. Front row."

He said it like it was normal. Well, I got in my only dress and got ready.

Yee yee Imma try to write another chapter, out by today or tomorrow.