Chapter 7

Where did I end off last time? I don't even know. Happy Easter I guess. My motivation for this are the comments on the Beetlejuice slime tutorial with Prez as Lyds. Also I have the slime tutorial playing in the background.

Only the cast and tech people were there, so I walked on stage, where Sophia and Leslie were talking.

"Who got me a ticket?" I asked, smiling.

"Alex did, but we have a ticket or two always saved if necessary." Sophia said. "Oh yeah, we got you some stuff for your room, and we can get more tomorrow."

"Alright." I said, and then Sophia and Leslie had to go get ready. I found my seat and sat down. I played on my android until the show started.

Sophia seemed so sad in Invisible, and then Alex was like "No that isn't how it works" and stole the spotlight.

Ready Set, Not Yet was funny, but also sad because you knew that Barbara and Adam were gonna die soon. 

Sucks-yes!

dOeS tHiS cOuCh MaKe Me LoOk DeAd?

I have no words for Dead Mom. Just...wow.

Fright of Their Lives is in my top 3 favorite songs. Barbara and Adam were trying so hard, but it was just hilarious.

Delia is so clueless she reminds me of Karen from Mean Girls for some reason (or no reason you pick).

Lydia don't die plz.

Dayyyyy-o.

At intermission, I went to my room. Leslie came in for a bit, and we talked. I looked through Instagram at the #Beetlejuice things for a little until something caught my eye.

"Woah." I said. Leslie looked at me.

"What?"

"Some people took pictures of me when I was with Sophia this morning." I handed her the phone.

"I'll be right back." Leslie said, and left my room with my phone. I sat still and waited for her to come back. When she did, she brought Alex and Sophia.

"Hey. We saw the pictures. Do you want to come on stage after the show and have us explain to everyone who you are?"

"That would be perfect." I said, and then places were called. I went back to my seat.

Danaaaaaaaa. All I have to say. Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

There isn't enough torture. (Me over here forgetting the order of songs help.)

I may not ship Adam and Barbara outside watching the show, but hey they have good songs.

i ExPlOdEd! 

Home makes me cry.

I can't believe some cultures think this kind of thing's alright.

jUmP iN tHe LiNe.

After bows, Alex spoke.

"Can everyone please stay a second? And Em, can you come on stage?" He asked. I got up and walked onstage. Sophia came forward and put her arm around me.

"During intermission, Em saw some pictures of herself and me on Instagram from this morning, and people were wondering who she was. No, she isn't a new cast member. The cast is fostering her until further notice, so don't freak out when you see her with one of us." Sophia explained.

I'm so grateful for this cast.

"That was all we wanted to say. Have a great night!" Alex said, and people started to leave while the curtain closed.

"Thank you guys so much." I said, and they hugged me. 

"Do you need any of us to stay here tonight?" Sophia asked. "I'm coming in the morning, I just wanted to know."

"No I think I'll be okay." I said.

"Oh, I almost forgot!" Alex said. He pulled out a phone. An iPhone. An iPhone 8. I gasped, and squealed.

"Is this for me?" I asked. Alex nodded.

"A gift from the cast." Sophia said. I hugged them.

Sophia looked at her watch.

"Well, I have a train to catch. I'll be here early in the morning, and we can go shopping for furniture then." I nodded and watched from my window as the cast left.

Short, ik. Sorry about that. Also while listening to the slime tutorial, I was watching the ensemble and looking for Presley and then was like "Presley is Lydia." and facepalmed. Also I love reading comments, just saying.

Date: 4-12-2020

Time: 11:44

Sleep is overrated.