(Y/N) & Timmy's 2D House of Horror - PART 2

Your POV

I was upstairs in my bedroom, when Mom and Dad called both of us down. I wonder what could have been so urgent? One the last steps I froze. This had to be a dream, a nightmare from which I would soon awake. But alas.

Right there in the living room sat Vicky and her family, all holding a damping cup of hot choco. Dust and dirt on their clothes and faces while smoke could now be smelled around the room.
I stood beside Timmy. Their family dog growling at the both of us, while chewing down on its 'Timmy toy'. However that wasn't the scariest creature in this room.

"Oh no, we insist that you all move in with us until your house is completely repaired." Dad said overjoyed.

"NO WAY!!!" Timmy, Vicky and I shouted in unison. Tootie on the other hand shrieking in delight.

"Well..." Vicky's parents said unsure, glancing up at Vicky for her approval. Their daughter holding up a snake above their heads. Her parents now visibly shaking in fear as small sweat drops rolled from their faces. "We-We couldn't possibly! Vicky a-and her new s-snake friend w-wouldn't like that!" Her mom said with a trembling voice.

"Oh, but you must! We have no friends! It's just us and those two!" Dad pleaded despreat, Mom beside him trying her best to hidden her embarassment. Both adults looked towards the two of us. Timmy smiling unsure before dropping it while I did the same, criss-crossing my arms at dad's horrible statement.

"Please! Please stay with us. PLEASE!!!" Dad screamed at the edge of tears, hugging their legs for dear life. Mom now taking over in a more normal way, "W-What he means is, we'll have plenty of time to spend with you.", She said kindly.

'Wow, they really are despreat...' I thought to myself, observing the akward situation.

"Yes! We'll play charades! We'll eat fondu, or should I say FUN-du!" He said as he shoved a small fondu piece into their mouthes. "PLEEEEEAAAASSSE!!!" Now bursting into tears.

Vicky however was having none of it, shoving us both forwards by the collar. "Over their dead bodies!" She yelled pissed, earing a panicked 'WHAT?!' from us in return.

"Oh and of course, we'll pay Vicky to babysit 24 hours a day!" Mom added. Oh darn...
"Where do I sleep?" Vicky said immediately, her eyes in the form of dollar signs.

"Timmy's room of course! Tootie can sleep with
(Y/N) in her room and Timmy, you can sleep on the coutch." Dad said in all seriousness. "Actually, Doidle likes to sleep on the coutch." Vicky stated, the dog now growling once again at our feet.
"Then were do I sleep?!" Timmy yelled annoyed.

---Time skip---

So that's how it went. Vicky got Timmy's room, Tootie shared one with me and Timmy was left to sleep in Doidle's doghouse.

It was now the next morning. Tootie wasn't the worst roommate, except for the fact that she kept bombarding me with questions about Timmy. Her, so called, secret crush. But other then that, she wasn't to bad.

I stood by the stove, dropping yet another pancake onto a plate. Vicky came to pick it up, 'bumping' into me by accident. Cooking breakfast was now my new 'chore' since Mom and Dad were to absorbed by spenting time with their 'new friends'.

Vicky walked over towards the back door. "OH TWERP! Time for breakfast!" She yelled from the doorway, loud enough for him to hear. He came run to the door at full speed, only to be janked back by the leach from dog collar around his neck. Leaving him to sit in the rain. Vicky laughing hysterically as she came back inside. I couldn't believe Mom nor Dad said anything about it.

"... Or should we call them PUNcakes!" Dad said to the others who were laughing loudly at his jokes.
I however, rolled my eyes.

Timmy had finally managed to come inside, pulling the doghouse inside with him by the leach. He was totally out of breath from that effort.

I placed a his breakfast beside him. The plate was filled with eggs, bacon, sausages and a few pancakes, a fork laying on the side. "Thanks (Y/N)! At least someone who still knows I exist!" He said, yelling out the last part. Probably for Mom of Dad to hear but suprise, suprise... they didn't.

"Man I'm starved- HEY! HEY!!" I heard him shout at the end. I turned back only to witness that Doidle had snatched away his pancakes and sausage and Vicky walking away as she shoved the eggs in her mouth. Glaring daggers her way as she did so.
"HEY! Stop that, that's mine!!" He yelled at the dog.

"Hey Timmy. We are a conjoyned family now. We have to share. There is no mine, only ours." Dad said, pulling Vicky's parents in for a hug. Which they gladly excepted. Timmy now about to take the bacon, and last item of food, on his plate before Dad snatched it away. "Except that, that's mine!"

Timmy now left to stare at his empty plate, licking off the left over crumbs. To busy to notice that Tootie stood beside him. "You know, technically, we're now living together..." The young girl commented, looking lovingly at him. Timmy freaked out about this statement, making a run for it until the dog leach pulled him back again.

Vicky laughing loudly while Timmy untied the leach in a hurry before running off. "Hahaha! That's always funny..." Vicky sighed amused to herself. "Ugh." I sighed annoyed, dumping my plate in the sink before I too made my way upstairs.