Home Wrecker - PART 2

Your POV
It was now the next day. Mom and Dad had decided to go out for the whole day, which meant we we were now on our way to Vicky's. It was bright and sunny out. Well, except for Vicky's house where a local thunderstorm was going on right now. It's was like the weather knew that, who lived there, didn't appreciate a sunny day. "Yep, this is Vicky's house alright..." Timmy said, his body trembling as he swollowed in fear. Although you couldn't fysicaly see it, I sure as heck was shaking on the inside. A Wanda backpack over my shoulders while Timmy held a small Cosmo suitcase.

We walked up to the front door. When I rang the doorbell, a dark tune echoed throughout the whole house. My heart sinking when the door opened. There stood Vicky. Her dog seated beside her feet while the fireplace was lite in a bright orange-red color. "Glad you made it, nasal strips!"

The dog wandered over to us, sniffing at our feet before growling at us in anger. The hair on his back standing upwards, making Timmy and I lean backwards. "Awww, Doidle rememberes you two!" She said sweetly, putting somekind of weird fire hydrant cap on Timmy's head. She pulled us both inside by our collars faster then the blink of an eye.

When she put us down I noticed our outfits were different. Timmy was in a maids outfit with an aprin, tights and heels. I on the other hand, was in a suit with dress shoes and a tie. "Wauw, Cosmo and Dad are right, this is comfortable!" Timmy said in relief.

"Speak for yourself..." I mumbled, pulling the tie looser since it was nearly choking me. At least I was put in a suit, because skirts or dressed weren't really my thing. (A/N: If they are however, just imagine it.)

"Get to work you two!" Vicky snarled, pushing a long list of chores in my hands. It was so long that it reached the floor and rolled out for a couple of feet. "My parents are out to dinner tonight. And I promised them when they got home, this place would look one hundred procent different!" The redhead yelled in a warning tone, slamming the door to what was probably the basement shut behind her.

"Oh it will look different alright..." Timmy said with a mishievious grin, me wearing the same expression. "Yeah, but if it will be different in a good way? Doubt it. But it sure will..." I said.
"Or will it?" Cosmo questioned sneaky.

He and Wanda poofed back to the normal form. That's when we heard growling from behind us, making us all gaze behind us. There stood Doidle, who had now eaten the Timmy-doll.
"AH! Wanda, help! Distract him!" Timmy yelled, glancing up to her.

Wanda did just that. "Here Doidle! Here's a new Timmy doll and this one talks!" She said as she poofed up a new toy, thowing it over to the dog. The animal caught it in him mouth. 'My parents are nitwits, nitwits.' The toy said as it fell limp in the dog's mouth. The dog growled happy, wagging its tail before walking off somewhere.

"Time for operation 'Totally distroy Vicky house and get her in trouble with her parents when they get home from dinner'." He said pulling out a make shift groundplan from her house. "Yeah, we really need to work on a better name for that. But no the less, let's get busy!" I said, rubbing my hands to get started.

We walked into the first room we had planned out to wreck, which was the kitchen. Timmy putting down the plan on the dinning table.
"Step 1: Kitchen Tornado, please." He asked, Cosmo and Wanda granted his wish afterwards. A tornado appeared, making a few rounds in the kitchen as it devouer everything on its path.
The sink was busted, water now going everywhere. The cupboards flew open. Silverwear flying across the room while cups, plates and glasses were shattered once they came in contact with the tiles of the kitchen floor.

Next was the living room. "Alright time for step 2: Mud, and don't hold back on it!" I said.
Cosmo smiled widely, making large tub appear. The two pigs, who until a moment before were enjoying their mudder bath, were startled, jumping out and making tracks wherever they went. "Amazing spiderpowers, please." I said excited, Wanda waving her wand to let the magic happen.

After poofing 'the amazing spiderpowers', we went to work. Both covering our hands and feet in mud before crawming up the window.
Nothing was left untouched: the wallpaper, cabinets, sofa, pictures, even the Mona Lisa painting had a few prints with a little mustach by your truelly. We ended with each jumping into the tub, Timmy jumping in from the wall while I did from the ceilling. Leaving behind an even bigger splash as we looked around, satisfied at our work.

Alright, all the room downstairs had received their 'make over' which meant it was time to head upstairs. The first door up ahead lead us to the bathroom, all clean and fresh but what stood out most was the spotless toilet.
"Wauw, that's a clean toilet! We should fix that..." Timmy admired, now turing to us.

"Oklidokli!" Cosmo said, poofing up a giant mexicain tortia. But just as he was about to take his first bite, I stopped him midway.
"Although that would be a good plan, but since we are in time pressure let's go with the second best option. Step 3: Slime Volcano, please." I smiled, turning my attention to the bathroom entrance to witness their handy work.

Within the blink of an eye, green slime bursted out if the toilet. Shooting upwards to the ceilling before coming back down. The 'stream' going down the stairs while dragging Doidle along with it. The animal dumbfounded at what was happening.

"Which leaves only one room left..." Timmy said while we all made our way to the last and final destination.