The Boy Who Would Be Queen, The Girl Who Would Be King - PART 3

Third POV

Timantha and (Y/B/N) had made it to the Dimmsdale Mall. It was particulary busy at this hour. The siblings walking beside one another.

Timantha daintily walking with her purse in hand while (Y/B/N) walking casualy beside her. "Think like a girl. Think like a girl. Think like a-" Timantha kept repeating softly to herself. That is until (Y/B/N) cut her off. "Will you stop that? It's kinda annoying."

"Well then 'mister', what do you suggest I- whooo! The comic book store." Timantha was about to argue only for her attention to be drawing by her, or rather Timmy's favorite store.
"Do I still like comic? Muscular heroes in spandex fighting crime. Cool! Um, right?" She thoughted to herself.

"Alright?... And even so, if I can like them as a girl, so can you." (Y/B/N) grinned. The two of them walking into the comic store.

Unbeknown to them, Chester and A.J. had seen them going in. The two friends sitting at a boot of a fast food restaurant, eating some burgers and fries.

"Are you seeing what I'm seeing?" A.J. asked his blond friend beside him.
"Yeah! Dude, a girl who actually likes comic books!? What's up with that?!"

His bald friend ploffing back into his seat. "I don't know, but I'm gonna stare at her until she feels so akward that she has to talk to me." Little hearts now floating around his head.

"A.J.! Snap out of it!" Chester said worried, shaking him back and forth by his sweatshirt, but it was to no avail. "NOOO!!! I lost him! AAAAAAAHHH! A.J.! Come back!!"

---Inside the comic book store---

"Imma go take a look at the video games over there." (Y/B/N) said, pointing to some ilse further down the line.

"Sure thing!" Timantha smiled, before focussing on the different comics displayed on the shelves. Everything was fine for a good five minutes when (Y/B/N) suddenly heard a lot of yelling from down the isle.

'What's going on over there?' He thought, walking towards the comotion.

That's when he found Timantha and another figure fighting over the same comic book. Timantha finally got it out of the person's grip, chuckling in victory. Although the 'fight' had left behind it's marks on the comic cover.

"Are you alright?" (Y/B/N) asked his now young sister.

"I am now." She said, proudly waving around the slightly damaged comic.

The siblings took notice of the figure on the ground slowly sitting upright. Only for their mouths to drop open in shock upon discovering who the person was.

"Trixie Tang?" Timantha questioned confused.

"No! I'm in here by accident." She shushed, quickly fixing her disguise. "Understand? Accident! If word gets out I like 'boystuff' all my friends will think I'm weird. Please, please keep this our secret? Girl to girl?"

She gave Timmy a pleading look, finally removing her hand from his-, I'm mean her mouth.

"Well... Okay." Timmy smiled.

"Deal!" Trixie said, shaking hands. "You're my new best friend."
She fulled out a picture of her former BFF Veronica, shrugging before ripping it up.

---Somewhere else in the mall---

Veronica too was shopping, currently standing on the escalator. Contenrly smiling when she suddenly dropped her bags and grabbed her chest area where her heart would located.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!" She yelled out in pain. As if someone had quite literally ripped up her heart.

---Back in the comic book store---