(Y/N) & Timmy's 2D House of Horror - PART 1

The Fairly Odd Parents: Season 5 Episode 7
Timmy's 2D House of Horror

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------

Third POV

It was a friday evening. Light was glowing from within the treehouse in the Turners' backyard.
(Y/N) was reading her favorite book (F/B), Timmy lounging in a nearby beanbag while Cosmo and Wanda were seated in front of the TV. The girl looked up when they started screaming at the screen. Well, it was a 'horror movie' after all.

'Oh no, look! It's the hunting volcano in 3D!' A man said. 'Did you say 3D?' Another one questioned, holding up 3 fingers while doing so.

"3 D's? Just like Timmy's reportcard." Cosmo commented. Only for both fairies to start screaming again moments later. (Y/N) shook her head smiling before glancing back at the book pages.

"Yawn... This old movie is lame!" Timmy said radder bored, lazy leaning his head backwards in the comfy seat. The (H/C) girl had to agree, there were way better movies out there to enjoy.

Wanda took another bite of popcorn from the bag between them. Cosmo slipping of his 3D-glasses while he started talking. "I know. I was screaming because I remembered when we married I said ' 'til death do us part' and since I'm immortal that's forever! AAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!"

"It came from the hunted volcano isn't lame, it's the greatest 3D movie about a hunted volcano ever made!" Wanda replied, a she held up the DVD box before Timmy and (Y/N). Timmy, who was still unimpressed fake yawned again.
"Well, I'm glad you two are enjoying it Wanda. But in my opinion, the movie just isn't any good." The teenager said, placing the (F/C) bookmark in between the pages before closing it.

"Yeah, she's right you guys." Timmy said.

Wanda however, still hadn't given up. "Here, put on these 3D-glasses. Both siblings shrugged to one another as they put them on.

'Drads! My lazer is not working!' A captain said. The gun slightly coming out of screen. 'Here try my paddle ball.' A guy suggested, the little ball bouncing towards us. 'Look! The hunted volcano is about to blow!'  A voice said dramaticly. A lucifer, visible on screen, before it was thrown into the makeshift volcano. The fire had died down immediately after seconds.

"Great! Now it's lame in 3D! But that's the beauty of having fairy godparents!" He said with a smile, taking the glasses off. "Cosmo, I wish that lava really was 3D!"

"WHAT?! Hold on-" But (Y/N) wasn't even able to finish. Cosmo waved his wand, lava now shooting out of the TV. "Cool! I mean... Hot!!!" The small boy shouted in excitement, arms thrown above his head.

The girl tossed her book to the side as they both darted towards the window, once the lava had flown out. Making a bow as it went over a couple of houses.

"The lava is about to hit Vicky's house!", Wanda exclaimed worried, "We better stop it!"
The lava still growning closer to its destination. The siblings however didn't answer. Their eyes glued to the scene before them as it unfolded. "Euhm, Timmy? (Y/N)? Hello?! Ugh, you two are not gonna unwish this wish are you?" She sighed in defeat, somehow knowing at this was going to happen.

'I couldn't help myself. I know it was wrong, but it also was to good to be true. Just think about it ... No more Vicky!!!' (Y/N) thought to herself. Timmy wearing a wicked evil smile on his lips.

---Meanwhile at Vicky's house---

Vicky was upstairs in her now cleaned bedroom. All of her torture devices had been clean and put into their rightful place. There even hing a dartboard with Timmy's and (Y/N)'s photographs on them, filled with tiny holes from the darts.

"See! We cleaned your room, cleaned it just like you asked us to!" Vicky's mom said shaking in fear. Both her parents were kneeling on the floor by their daughters feet. The man had red hair and blue eyes, and wore a simple suit. The woman beside him had short black hair with pink-ish eyes. She wore a white blouse and a green long skirt with a lined pattern. A pair of glasses resting on the bridge of her nose.
"You are happy now, right?" Her dad questioned mortified, "Because as you parents, we like it when you're happy!" He spoke, uneasily glancing towards his wife who nodded in agreement.

"As a matter of fact..." Vicky started.

But just then the lava hit, burning the house down to the ground from top to bottom. Only the chimney and ashes remaining at the end, as they were surrounded by a pool of lava.

"NO I AM NOT!!!" Vicky shrieked out furious.

---Back with Timmy and (Y/N)---

Both brother and sister saw it all happen, looking through their spyingglasses at the now ashes of the burned down building.

"Unbelievable..." (Y/N) mumbled to herself silently, both stunned and frozen from what had just taken place before her very own eyes. Timmy jumped up in the air out of joy. "Awesome! Vicky's house is gone! Now she will have to move far far away and we'll never see her again!"

However, things were about to completely turn there world upside down... and not in the positive way.

---
Like ☆, comment and follow :)