Fairy Fairy Quite Contrary - PART 4

Third POV

It is the next day.

Just like they had discusted, Timmy and (Y/N) arrived outside the entrance gate of the Buxaplenty's mansion. Cosmo and Wanda, disguised as birds, flying beside them.

"Alright, let's see how the richer half lives!" Timmy concluded. Cosmo and Wanda turning into a spy gear headset and spyingglasses for each godchild. Both peaking through the gates and into Buxaplenty's mansion.

Inside they spotted Remy, along with two classy dressed adults. Presumably his parents. The man had a suite on, many dollar bills stiking out of his pockets. The woman wore a white dress, high heels and had a big diamond ring on her finger.

Thanks to the spy gear we could listen in on their conversation.

"Uh, eh, uhm..." Mr. Buxaplenty spoke, unsure of what to say.
"Son." Mrs. Buxaplenty reminded him.

'Wow, they couldn't even remember his name.' (Y/N) thought. 'Oh who am I kidding? Mom and Dad say our names incorrect half of the time too.'

"Oh right, right. Son. It certainly was thrilling spending our daily two minutes with you." Mr. Buxaplenty said.

Remy looking up at them. Smiling slightly as he held out his arms for a hug.

"Well, time is money." Mrs. Buxaplenty reminded her huseband. Remy's dad gasped, "Money?! Where?"

Mr. Buxaplenty ran away without another look at his son. The boy sadly lowering his arms in disappointment.
Mrs. Buxaplenty patting his head a few time before running off too. "Have a nice time with your oddly colored ferret, son." She said, refuring to the purple ferret in the glass display case behind him.

Remy glancing at his purple pet.

"I think I know how Remy's pulling all this stuff off." Timmy said.
"Me too." (Y/N) followed. She zoomed in on the ferret's face. A little glowing crown floating on the end of it's head.

"Remy Buxaplenty has a fairy godparent!" The siblings concluded in unison.

Cosmo and Wanda glance at one another worried before whistling innocently. Meanwhile, Timmy and (Y/N) are staring them down. Cosmo turns into a clam and shuts himself while Wanda reads a "hush" magazine upside down.

"You knew?!" Timmy asks both, a little mad and disappionted that they didn't tell them.

The fairies finally facing them.

"We're sorry, you guys. It's in the rules." Wanda tried to explain. She poofed up the rules book, reading them the paragraph. "We can't tell you about other kids with fairy godparents. You have to figure it out on your own."

She and Cosmo nervously awaiting their responds.

"Do you know this fairy?" Timmy asked her. This time wanting to know the truth.

"No no no, uh, not at all. Nope. No idea. Clueless!" Wanda said, but (Y/N) saw straight through her lie.

"I know you're lying Wanda. Which can only mean that you do in fact know him!" (Y/N) stated, criss-crossing her arms.

"No! Uh, uh!" Wanda kept insisting, by now even sweating.

"I did this so you could tell it yourself, but since you won't... I wish you'd tell!" (Y/N) wished.

"Oh darn it!" Wanda shouted annoyed, seeing as the teengirl had found a loophole and the pink-haired fairy was now applied to tell her. "His name is Juandissimo Magnifico! He's my ex-boyfriend!"

Wanda smiling innocently to Cosmo, who looks rather annoyed at her.

-Inside the mansion-