Home Wrecker - FINAL PART

Third POV
Vicky quickly ran down the stairs. Glancing around in satisfaction at the state of her house. Timmy and (Y/N) were sooo gonna get it now...

"Come in everyone!" Vicky 'kindly' smiled to the Turners. The magic removing the last bits of dirt and slime from her clothing and hair before it disappeared into thin air. "And see what Timmy and (Y/N) did- AH!" She said, only to gasp. Because upon turning around the house was found spotless. In fact, it was so clean that you could see your reflection in the surfaces.

Mom and Dad gasped in suprise aswell when they lay their house on the cleaned area aswell. "(Y/N) and Timmy did this?" Dad asked, glancing around at the sparkling livingroom.

Their kids coming down the staircase. "Wauw, you cured their bad seediness." Mom said as we brushed of the dust of their clothing. Timmy dusting Dads shoes while (Y/N) did Moms. "I guess we won't need your seven-day-a-week off-side babysitting service after all." Mom said, petting (Y/N)'s hair kindly. "Which means you won't be needing this!" Mom added, smiling when she reclaimed the big bag of money they had paid in advance for Vicky's services.

"What? No! My money!" Vickey said horrified, dashing to the window afterwards. Only to see her potential investers pack their things and leave. "AH! My other money! COME BACK!!!" She cried out, chasing the car down the road.

Your POV
After Vicky had left, we were off to go home. Mom and Dad walking on the left, while Timmy and I walked on the right. "Daughter, son, your bad seed fases may be over, but you two are still in trouble!" Dad said, his eyebrows knitted into a frown.

"I am? We are?" Timmy and I said in unison, confusing written over our faces. Sharing a glance with one another on why that would be.
"Yes! Only a couple of nitwits would wear those shoes with that dress, and combine that tie with those trousers!"
I glanced down at the outfit Vicky had put on us when we arrived. Not really seeing the point I just sighed in annoyance at Dads comment, walking on in silence. Timmy seeming to do the same thing.

A little behind us flew Cosmo and Wanda in the from of little bird. "Wow, that was close!" Wanda commented about the whole situation. Cosmo agreeing with her, "Yeah! And I have the feeling we forgot something ... Or did we?", his eyes glancing from left to right in a 'mysterious' way.
"Did we?" Wanda asked herself and Cosmo outloud.

---Back at Vicky's house---

They in fact did forget something. The fact that Tootie was still locked up inside her closet. "YOU GUYS! I GOTTA GO POTTY!! Oops! No I don't." She said only moments after.

~The End~

~~~
I hope you all enjoyed it.

Be sure to like ☆, leave a comment and follow me! Stay tuned for the next one.

Until then!!!
@Knuffie2019