29; i did love you

Start from the beginning

Jihyo nodded her head slightly, trying to not make too much commotion. "She's got all the evidence, the jury will sympathise with her. Also her sister is standing up for her, I'm sure she'll make it out."

"Poor Sana." Nayeon mumbled under her breath.

The judge entered the courtroom again and everyone seemed to sit up straight, as if they were controlled.

"We have come to the agreement that..."

*****

"Can you believe that?" Nayeon jumped. "She'll be free! Except she'll be under police watch, of course - but otherwise, wow!" Nayeon clapped her hands in happiness.

Jihyo paused for a minute.

"What's wrong? You don't seem so happy for her." Nayeon rubbed Jihyo's shoulder as they walked out of the courtroom.

"I'm happy for her. I promise, but what will Sana feel? She's lost everything. Her parents, her home, her life, her career, Tzuyu, and now Eunha."

Nayeon shrugged. "I'm sure Sana will be fine. What could go wrong? She's been through so much that I doubt that life wants to hurt her anymore."

Jihyo nodded. "I guess you're right. Let's go back to Heechul's house and tell him to cheer up."

Nayeon smiled. "Let's go."

*****

Sana sat up when she saw Eunha entering the cell.

"How'd it go?" Sana asked, her heart racing fast.

Eunha gave the biggest grin she had given in a while.

"I'm free, Sana. I'm free!" She hugged Sana immediately, throwing herself onto the frozen girl.

Sana's heart stopped beating as she froze, struggling to bring her arms over to hug Eunha back.

"That's good to hear." Sana bit her tongue. "What's gonna happen?"

Eunha let go of Sana and sat on her own bed. "Well, I'll be on police watch, meaning they'll have to track where I go, and I'll have a tag on my ankle which can help them locate where I am. It'll go on for about a year, and after that, I'm a free woman."

"I'm so happy for you, Eunha." Sana faintly smiled.

Eunha looked at the glum look on Sana's face and sighed.

"You're worried for us, aren't you?" Eunha's voice became softer. "I'm sorry, Sana, I do love you."

Sana came up to Eunha and kissed her cheek. "Things were good while they lasted."

Eunha gulped. "Are you breaking up with me?"

Sana shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know. I'm confused at the moment, Eunha. I want you to have freedom, but at the same time-"

"I know, you want me here too." Eunha fumbled with her fingers.

"Can I ask you a question?"

Eunha nodded her head. "Shoot away."

"Do you still have feelings for SinB?"

Eunha chuckled when she heard this. "Why do you ask?"

"Because last week, when you were talking to her, I saw some sort of sparkle in your eyes. Something told me that you may still have feelings for her."

Eunha wrapped her arms around Sana. "She was my first love, Sana. I don't think you can ever forget your first love, can you?"

Sana shook her head. "I guess you're right."

"Who's your first love?" Eunha asked all of a sudden.

"Well..." Sana thought for a moment. "I never really fell in love with anyone. But the first time I ever properly felt butterflies in my stomach was with... Tzuyu."

Sana could feel Eunha smiling.

"Tzuyu. And my first love was, and still is SinB. But I still love you, Sana." Eunha started to tear up.

"You won't forget me, right? Even if you do move on?" Sana began to cry, letting her tears flow down her baggy orange jumpsuit.

"I won't ever forget you, I promise. And even if I do end up loving someone else, you'll always be in my heart. I love you Minatozaki Sana."

"I love you too, Jung Eunbi." Sana cried.

*****

Sana woke up in the middle of the night, and turned to look at the empty bed beside her.

She felt her heart drop so low.

"Eunha..." a crackled voice came out of her mouth.

And here she was, all alone in her cell again.

All alone.

Again.