12; a visit from an old friend

Sana sat in her cell, her clothes ragged and her hair in a mess. She hadn't showered for three days, and the scent of the cell was getting to her.

She lost track of time.

Sure, it had only been two days, but being in a cell with nothing to do felt like forever.

And worst of all, she was breaking inside with the thought of her dead best friend.

"Mina..." was all that came out of her mouth, the only word that she could crack out before crying.

Minsoo would visit at times, checking up on Sana, who always seemed to be in distress.

Today was no different.

"Sana." Minsoo walked up to the cell where Sana was, and held onto the bars. "You have a visitor."

She shook her head in response. "Tell them I don't want to see them. I'm a disgrace."

Minsoo nodded and walked away, only to come back with a frown on his face.

"She says it's urgent, and that she'll stay here until night time if you don't agree. Please say yes, I don't like other people surrounding my desk."

"What does she look like?" Sana's squeaky voice managed to get out.

"I don't know. She looks like a girl." Minsoo replied.

Sana gave a confused look and then hesitantly nodded.

"Fine, let her come."

Minsoo walked away as Sana looked at the ground, hanging her head low.

"Hey." Was all the voice said.

Wait a minute. Sana thought. She sounds familiar.

But Sana didn't look up.

She didn't want to look up.

She was a disgrace to everyone who knew her and that was around her. How would she be able to hold her head up high?

"Hi." Sana answered, as she gulped. "Can I know who it is?"

The person laughed. "It's an old friend. Someone who... wants to know how you're doing."

"Why are you here? I'm ashamed to be in front of anyone right now." Sana felt as if she was choking, an effect of her tears being stored in.

"Because I missed you. And I wanted to know how you were doing." The voice responded, sounding shaky. "Just look up, Sana, for god's sake!"

Sana sighed. "Okay."

She slowly lifted her head up, only to meet the watery eyes of Tzuyu.

"Tzuyu? W-what are you doing here?" Sana asked, her voice cracking.

"I'm visiting you, you dumbass! I know you're innocent! Just hang in there, we'll try and get you out as soon as possible." Tzuyu smiled.

"Why are you being so nice, Chewy? After all that I did to you. After leaving you, after causing an accident, why are you here visiting me." Sana looked at Tzuyu. "Why?"

"I can't hate you Sana. I mean, I can hate you for leaving me, but I can't hate you because... because of reasons." Tzuyu sighed. "Now listen to me, we'll get you out of there. You did nothing wrong."

"Maybe I deserve this." Sana replied.

"You don't deserve this, at all! You deserve the world, Sana! Okay!" Tzuyu shot back. "Please, we just want you, Nari and Mina to come back safely."

"Nari? What happened?"

Tzuyu huffed. "We had a fight, and suddenly she disappeared. Mina went missing too, but she's not dead."

Sana let out a breath of relief. "Thank god. But where is she - they - Mina and Nari?"

"That's the thing, Sana. We don't know."

Sana squeezed her fists. "Once I get out of here, we'll find Mina and Nari. I promise."

"We?" Tzuyu raised her eyebrow.

"Yes, we, Tzuyu." Sana gave a reassuring smile to Tzuyu.

Minsoo came to Tzuyu and tapped her back. "Time for you to go, sorry, Tzu."

Tzuyu nodded. "Alright." She turned back to Sana. "I'll come back."

Sana smiled at her. "Thank you."

Minsoo left the two, and Tzuyu turned around to leave.

"Wait." Sana stopped her.

"Yes?" Tzuyu asked, turning around again.

"I'm sorry, Tzuyu. For everything."

Tzuyu's eyes sparkled. "It's alright. I've gotten over the pain. I'm glad you're back."

"I'm glad I'm back too. Although I never expected it to be like this." Sana laughed as Tzuyu walked away.

Sana felt a burden being lifted off of her chest.

She finally got to talk to Tzuyu, and she was happy Tzuyu was much better now.

Sana looked out the bars that let in a little bit of sunlight, and saw the sun setting.

I wanna get out of here. One more day.

Please come through, Nayeon, Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon.

Please.