1; tzuyu's POV

T Z U Y U

My whole life crashed down after the accident.

I'd begun getting therapy every week, but my health never seemed to be getting better.

I tried getting back into modelling, but panic attacks would follow me, and I couldn't bear to stand in front of the camera.

All this, because of an accident.

All this, because of her.

Of course I don't blame her.

Well, a part of me hates her guts because she kept everything hidden from me.

But a part of me can't hate her because...

I still love her.

And I want her to come back.

Nari's been by my side ever since I woke up, but things aren't the same with her. I don't feel like myself when I'm around her.

But we're dating now.

Is she a rebound?

I guess you could say that, but I'm too afraid to admit it to her face.

But I think she already knows.

Because everytime I reply with 'I love you', I know in her mind she thinks, 'but you still love her.'

And to be honest, she's not wrong.

When Sana left I was heartbroken.

But I was in a coma.

The truth is, when you're in a coma, you're not exactly asleep. You're awake. Your brain is still functioning but at its lowest capacity.

And when she told me she was leaving...

I began to panic.

My heart levels dropped and I couldn't breathe.

I almost died.

But I still remember her beginning to cry, and then running out, saying she wasn't able to see me in pain.

That's the last thing I remember before I was revived again.