9; good (?) morning

Sana woke up to the buzzes of her phone.

She rubbed her eyes as she reached out, only for her clumsy self to accidentally swipe the phone off the table. She stretched over, only too fall off the bed, and for her potted plant from the table to fall off with her.

She rubbed her head in pain and grabbed her phone, looking at the amount of texts that seemed to be making her phone glitch.

"Who the fuck could this be?" She grumbled, sitting up.

Mina
SANA HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?
YOU TRAITOR
WHY

"What?" Sana asked as she looked at the time it was sent. "10 o clock last night? But it's..." she looked up at the clock on her wall. "8am? Why did it only arrive now?" She rubbed her head and stood up, walking out of the bedroom.

A sudden thought of realisation hit her.

"...what did I do?" She opened her eyes wide as she looked back to her phone. "Traitor? What?"

She dialled Mina, to which she was answered with a voicemail.

"Nayeon must know." Sana bit her fingernails as she dialled in Nayeon's number.

Nayeon answered the phone, and sounded quite breathless.

"Hey, Nayeon? Why did Mina text me-"

"Sana, you're in big trouble right now. Listen to me, don't say a word." Nayeon interrupted, sounding as if she was panicking.

"What-"

"Someone is trying to frame you. I can't explain the whole reason but I only found out at midnight. You weren't answering your phone and - Okay, listen, I need you to change, get out of your house and come to my house immediately."

"What, why? Nayeon, why? What's going on?!" Sana began to feel herself panicking. "Frame me? For what?"

"Just hurry." Nayeon huffed. "You're not going to be breathing fresh air anytime soon."

"What?-" Sana asked as Nayeon cut the call. "Hurry?"

Suddenly, there was a knock on her apartment door.

"Hello?" Sana wondered.

"POLICE, OPEN UP." They bellowed from outside.

"Police?"

"MISS MINATOZAKI, OPEN THE DOOR OR WE'LL HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE THAN TO FORCE OUR WAY IN."

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" Sana ran to the door and met the eyes of 3 police officers. "What's wrong?"

"Miss Minatozaki Sana, you're under arrest for the kidnapping and murder of Myoui Mina."

"W-what?"

*****

Nayeon paced back and forth as she anxiously awaited the arrival of Sana.

Chaeyoung tapped her fingers on her thighs as she looked at the clock, her gut telling her that something was wrong.

"Mina's gone, Tzuyu's gone into a state of panic, Nari hasn't called anyone since her fight with Tzuyu, and Sana's not here yet." Chaeyoung gulped. "What's going on?"

"I don't know, and it doesn't feel so good. Call Sana again."

Chaeyoung nodded.

"Hello, Sana, where are-" but she stopped as soon as she heard the deep voice that came from the other side of the phone. "This... isn't Sana."

"No, it's not. Your friend is currently in custody here." The police officer spoke.

Chaeyoung gave Nayeon a look, and they both knew they had to go.