Their soft and fuzzy!

Chapter 3

Their soft and fuzzy!

Chapter song: Angels by Robin Thicke

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afLT3K6I_6k

So do you guys really listen to the chapter song? Just wondering tell me what you think so far! Hope you enjoy :)

"A... chosen angel." Ky stammers.

"But those are supposed to be myths." Chogan whispers.

They stare at me in awe and once again my phone rings, Ky laughs as I take it out sent the call to voicemail and put my phone in my pocket.

"Prove that you're a chosen angel." Chogan says and lifts his chin, as if challenging me.

I sigh; they told me he would be difficult.

"Step back." I order.

They all take a step back. I take a deep breath and drop my human form. My white and gold wings spread from my back full, and proud. My eyes turn deep purple.  I shake out my hair and comb my fingers through my hair. Once again their jaws drop.

"Wow, I've heard of their beauty, but this amazing." Nick speaks for the first time.

Ky pokes one of my wings.

"Wow, their soft and fuzzy!" Ky says rubbing his face against my wing.

Chogan stands a little away from with a closed expression on his face.

"They sent you didn't they?" Chogan spits the words.

"Yes, the elders did send me..." I trail off.

"I don't need your help, you don't know my pain!" he screams his face red with rage.

"I see it over and over in my dreams." he breaks off and looks away.

"Everyone loses someone, you're not the only who feels pain. So stop acting like it!" I say angrily.

"Forget the pain you felt in the dream." I say softly and walk out the room.

The second the door closed I booked, I don't know where I am going but I know I have to get out of here. All the memories flood back, the fight, him leaving, then me getting a call from the hospital saying he had been shot and had died on the scene. My vision blurs but I don't care, I might not be able to run from the memories, but I can try. I throw open the front door and franticly look for a place to run. I see a forest and start toward it; I dodge trees and jump over fallen branches. I furiously swipe tears from my cheeks, I haven't cried since that day. It seems so long ago, yet it had only been a year. It's also has been only six months since I died, lying in the hospital after the accident I had been happy thinking I would see Marshal again. That was before I found out I had been one of the few soul picked to be a chosen angel. I laugh humorlessly, don't get me wrong I love helping people, but now I might never see Marshal again.

"You are stronger than this!" I chant to myself.

I don't know how long I ran, wrapped in my thoughts. I stopped when I came across a lake, and plopped down in the grass. The sun beats down on my skin; I lay back and close my eyes. I am more calm now, I hear the beating of wings, and hear something lightly land beside me.

"Are you ok, Baby doll?" my best friend Honeybunch, asks and sits next to me.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just had a moment." I sigh and open one eye.

Honeybunch was beautifully like all angels, her honey blond hair falls down her back, her stormy blue eyes where always laughing, and her kind smile always bright. She was my best friend before we died, but now we are insuperably.

"Oh, well Bob sent me to help you."

Bob is our boss.

I sigh, get up, and my wings retract into my shoulders.

"Well then I guess we should start." I start toward the house.

She grabs my arm "Do you want to talk about it?" she asks gently.

"No, I'm fine." we walk back to the house in silence.