Well I didn't expect you to be naked

I'm trying to keep updating regularly, so bare with me. I have you like it and tell me what you think :) At the end of the story I  will have a list of the chapter songs and their links.

Chapter song:Kissing you (Romeo and Juilet soundtrack)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEAZ2Z-PXTU

Chapter 9

Well I didn’t think that when I walked in you would be naked

We got home a couple hours ago and we jumped right into the first lesson of the boys training. The first lesson is the usually the easiest but the boys can’t stay focused for more the 3 minutes at a time.

“That’s it! This lesson is over get out.” I growl at them.

They get up and quickly leave. I scream and plop down on the floor with my head in my hands.

“They have the attention span of gnats!” I grab a pillow from the bed and put my face in it.

Honey comes up to me and sits on floor next to me.

“We’re just going to have to be tough on them.” she laughs evilly.

I chuckle and throw the pillow back onto the bed.

“The Brightside is that tomorrow is Saturday!” Honey screams in my ear.

I laugh and push her away from me.

“I’m going to go downstairs and watch a movie, you want to come?” Honey stands and helps me up.

“Sure I’ll be down in a few minutes, make some popcorn!” Honey laughs and walks out the door, shutting it behind her.

I quickly jump in the shower and wash my hair. I hop out, towel my hair semi dry and wrap another towel around my body.

I walk out the bathroom, running a brush through my hair. Then search through my bag looking for some clean clothes. I put on some clean underwear, a bra and slip into my favorite blue and green spotted shorts.

Going back into the bathroom I blow dry my hair and put it in a pony tail, unsure if I want to straighten it or leave it curly. Someone knocks on the door and I shout just a minute from the bathroom. I hear the door open and assume its Honey. I open the door and stop when I see Chogan sitting on the bed.

He sees me and his eyes widen.

“I’m sorry…I…I thought you said come in.” He stammers standing up quickly.

I chuckle, “Its fine I’m not exactly a shy person, sit, sit.”

I smile at him and he sits, his face flush.

He clears his throat.

“Nice tattoo by the way.” he says nodding toward my stomach.

“Thanks I got it a few weeks after the accident.” I touch my tattoo briefly.

“I’m thinking of getting one after graduation.” He looks everywhere but at me.

I chuckle a bit and put on a black tank top.

“I never thought of you as the shy type.” I say and sit next to him on the bed.

“I’m not shy, I was just caught off guard when I walked in and you where half naked.” Chogan blushes slightly.

“You’re cute when you blush.” I tease him, bumping him with my shoulder.

“Well I do try.” he says and we both burst out laughing.

After we stop laughing I turn and sit on the bed Indian style, facing him.

“So what did you want to talk about?” I tilt my head to the side.

He faces me, “I just wanted to say sorry about our lesson earlier, Ky and I will take it more seriously next time.”

I smile, “Thanks, I’m all for having fun but there are something’s you need to learn.”

He nod and smiles back at me. I feel my heart skip a beat and I look down, blushing.

“And I also wanted to do this.” He jumps up and starts tickling me.

I squeal and bat his hands away, laughing like crazy.

“This is for earlier at school!” He keeps tickling me as I beg for him to stop.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry!” I yell still laughing.

He stops, “You better be.” He chuckles.

Somehow during his tickle attack, he ended up on top of me. He straddles my hips and braces his hands on the bed next to my head. I look up and find him starring at me.

“Is there something on my face?” I ask, touching my face.

“No, it’s just that…” Chogan trails off.

“It’s just what?” I ask still starring into his eyes.

“It’s just that your so beautiful.” he says and gently strokes my cheek.

“Thank you.” I say blushing like crazy.

“Your welcome.” He leans in closer and touches his lips to mine.

I wrap my arms around his neck and press my lips against his. He deepens the kiss, pressing his body firmly against mine.

“Aura, we shouldn‘t do this.” He mutters against my lips, still kissing me.

“No we shouldn’t.” I agree, kissing him back.

He kisses me one last time then pulls away.

“I should go; I guess I’ll see you tomorrow.” He says running his hands through his hair.

“Yeah, see ya tomorrow.” I say as he leaves, closing the door behind him.