Darling, I'm what goes bump in the night

Chapter 1

Elmo's World!

 I hope you enjoy and tell me what you think!

Chapter song: I caught myself-Paramore

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HtbRR1TQVU

"La la la la la la la la Elmo's world." I stare in horror at the TV.

"This is cruel and unusual punishment!" I scream struggling against the ropes that tie me to a metal chair.

"I'm really sorry, I had to tie you to a chair." A Native American guy about 6'1, nice built, with long black hair and gray eyes, said sounding apologetic.

"It's not to bad, I'm kind of use to it." he raises an eye brows.

I ignore him, "But you are wrong for making me watch Elmo's world."

He throws back his head and laughs.

"Actually I'm not trying to torture you, the TV is stuck on this channel." he smirks when I groan.

"I'm Ky by the way."

"I would say it's nice to meet you, but I'm was taught it's wrong to lie." I say sweetly.

The door opens and another guy steps in. He had long black hair, one green eye, and one blue eye, he was a couple inches taller than Ky.

He looks at me, then to Ky, then back to me. "I'm not one for bondage, but hey whatever floats your boat."

Ky blushes and I scowl.

"It's not like that, Chogan." Ky stammers.

"Then why is she tied to a chair?" Chogan crosses his arms.

"There's something strange about her, I don't think she's human." Ky eyes me, I scowl harder.

"What makes you think that?" Chogan asks eying me too.

I huff indignantly

"She threw a girl at school clear across room with a flick of her wrist." Chogan turns and looks at me hard.

"She looks and smells human to me." Chogan scratches his head.

"Why don't you just ask me?" I snap sick of them talking about me like I wasn't there.

They both turn to look at me.

"Ok, so what are you?" Ky asks.

"A Libra, what are you?" I smirk when they both growl.

Chogan turns to Ky "What exactly happened, and where did you find her?"

"She's new at our school, you would have know if you would have been there today." Chogan scowls.

"Ken was hitting on her and she turned him down, Ken didn't like that so he told Tara that..." he turns to me.

"I'm sorry I never got your name."

"Oh, it's Aura."

"Right, Aura, Ken told Tara that Aura was hitting on him, and Tara didn't take that well." I snort.

"She's crazy, she thought she could beat me up. Like I want him, please." I roll my eyes.

"Anyway, like she said Tara tried to fight her and Aura throw her across the room." when they look at me I try my hardest to look innocent.

"Did anyone see?" Chogan asks.

"No, she cornered her in the hall when everyone was in class."

"And why did you feel the need to tie her to the chair?" Chogan once again raises his eye brows.

"When she saw me she started to run, when I caught up to her she fought, and when I got a hold of her she bit me." Ky rubs his hand mournfully.

When they look at me, I lick my lips, Ky shivers and Chogan laughs.

"Then, she kicked me in a place I shall not say, very hard. I don't think I will be able to sit for a week." Ky rubs his privates and Chogan laughs so hard his face turns red.