Swan Song: Part Two

Start from the beginning

"No? Then why are you?"

"I want to say yes."

"Excuse me?" Lucifer says as he manages to keep his cool exterior.

He doesn't believe that Sam is just going to give himself willingly, so that's why he's not jumping at the chance to get inside Sam's body. Sam closes his eyes, and with just a thought, he kills the demons that brought you inside the room. They drop to the floor, dead.

"Chock-full of Ovaltine, are we?" Lucifer chuckles.

"You heard me. Yes," Sam glares.

"Oh, you're serious," Lucifer says when he realizes it.

"Look, Judgment Day's a runaway train. We get it now. We just want off."

"Meaning?"

"The deal of the century. I give you a free ride, but when it's all over, I live, he lives, you bring all of our parents back—"

"Okay, can we please drop the telenovela? I know you have the rings, Sam."

Wait, how does he know about that? The only reason why you came here to do this is because you thought you had the advantage of having the rings without him knowing. You try not to give anything away with your facial expressions, but Dean's having more trouble than you are. You look over at him as Lucifer passes in between you so that he's standing behind all three of you. Dean closes his eyes briefly before opening them. All three of you turn slowly to face the angel.

"I have no idea what you're talking about."

"The Horsemen's rings? The magic keys to my Cage? Ring a bell? Come on, Sam. I've never lied to you. You could at least pay me the same respect. It's okay. I'm not mad," he chuckles and changed the topic. "A wrestling match inside your noggin... I like the idea. Just you and me, one round with no tricks. You win, you jump in the hole. I win... well, then I win. What do you say, Sam? A fiddle of gold against your soul says I'm better than you."

"So, he knows. Doesn't change anything," Sam mutters to you and Dean.

"Sam, no," you whisper.

"We don't have any other choice."

"No!" Dean exclaims.

"Yes," Sam says to Lucifer.

He closes his eyes, and a bright light illuminates from his body. You shield your eyes to protect you from the brightness, but what's done is done. When the bright light is gone, Lucifer's old body is gone, and Sam is lying on the floor. Apparently, having an archangel in your head is going to take a few minutes to get his body kicking again.

"Do it!" Dean yells at you.

You take the rings out of your pocket and throw it at the wall. They stick to the wall as if they are magnets, and you rack your brain for the incantation that's needed to open the cage. Death told you what to say when you want to open it, and what to say if you want to close it.

"Bvtmon... Tabges... Babalon," you chant.

The wall begins to crack, and suddenly, the walls caves in on itself as a hole appears where the rings were. Air is sucked into it like a black hole. Whoever or whatever goes near it will be sucked into the hole and down into Lucifer's cage. Sam stirs at the right time, and Dean rushes over to him.

"Sammy!"

"Dean! I can feel him. Oh, god!" he groans.

"You got to go now!" Dean yells as he helps his brother to stand.

"You need to go Sam! I'll help you!" you yell, and blue magic starts to form around your hands.

It's not ideal, but you'll push him into the hole if it's necessary. Sam stumbles towards the hole, and you grab his hand to help him.