SMUT

Y/N POV

You follow his footsteps as he leads you to his dressing room. With a confused face, you enter the room wondering what he wants to talk about. A second doesn't pass as Jin grabs your wrist pinning you against the door closing it. You let out a loud gasp as your body hits the door. Breath heavy, your eyes look up to see Jin's dark eyes staring at you. You couldn't fathom what was happening. You've seen him pinning girls in MV but he actually does that? You gulp trying to hide how nervous he makes you. You can't help it. He's a stunning man and your crush.

"S- sir what d- do you want t- to talk about?" You ask stuttering. Your head turns to its right trying to avoid his intense stare. You feel him inching closer to your ear. Your eyes shut tight as he whispers.

"I want to talk about us y/n" his deep voice sends shivers down your spine. Your eyes quickly open from his words. Us? You press your thighs together trying to hide the heat he made you feel from being close. Slowly his plump lips glide along your neck leaving small kisses. You bite your lips trying to hide your desire for him. You knew this wasn't right.

"Don't be shy baby girl. I know you want me too" he says kissing along your jaw.

His large hands softly cup your face making you face him. You look into his lustful brown eyes. Jin looks into your eyes then your lips and eyes again. Is this really happening? He breaks the remaining distance by colliding his plump lips with yours. Yes, it is happening. After a long kiss, he pulls away letting you breath. Your now needy eyes look back at him. You've wanted him for so long. A short peck wasn't going to do it. You pull his shirt bringing him back in but this time your tongue breaks his sealed lips. You planned on being in control but he doesn't let you. He went harder than you expected. His tongue went deep exploring every inch. His warm hands roamed your body. Slowly creeping up your thigh landing on your butt. He grabs your butt forcing you onto his hard bulge. With steady movements, he grinds against your heat. A soft but needy moan leaves your lips as he sucks on your bottom lips.

"I've wanted you for so long. I can't resist anymore." He says parting from your lips.

Jin goes back to kissing you but this times its slow passionate kiss. His other hand creeps up your shirt and goes under your bra massaging your breast. You are a mess. He has you under his spell letting him do anything to you.

It all seemed like a vivid dream. There you stood pinned against the door with his body grinding against your heat. His head dips into your neck trying to find your sweet spot. His large hands freely roaming your body feeling every inch of you. He felt so good but you have to stop him. Your hands make their way to his chest pushing him away.

"Sir...I- Mr. Kim we cant do this."

"Fuck you make me go crazy when you call me sir" he says rushing towards you but you push him away a second time.

"I'm your cameraman and nothing more. I can't lose my job"

Jin slowly steps forward but this time he does something different. He grabs your hand bring it up to his plump lips. He kisses it softly intertwining his fingers with yours.

"I am your boss right? You won't lose anything. I have more than a sexual desire for you. I like you. I like your presence, smile, personality. Y/n I want you to be mine. I won't force you to do anything. I just want to confess my feelings to you. When you're comfortable I want to make love to you" He says rubbing your hand with his thumb.

You look down to see his veins flexing as he holds your hand. Everything about him turned you on. His eyes, hair, muscles, personality, smile. The list goes on and on. Your shy eyes look into his. You like him too but you're a shy girl who isn't great at expressing herself. You never thought someone would like a slob like you but it's now or never. You have to tell Jin how you feel.