Crush

Y/n POV

It's been a couple of months since my new Job. I'm thankful to have a boss like Jin. He's the nicest guy I've ever met. Honestly, he doesn't treat me like an employee. Instead, he treats me like a friend. I'm not open in front of him. I have a tendency of being shy and kept to myself when we aren't friends. Jin wants to break that barrier but I can't. I have to stay professional. For now, I can't let him see the true inner crackhead side of me.

Time-lapse

Jin has been acting strange. We recently shot a group youtube live when I noticed he kept looking my way. I thought he was staring at something else. I moved to test my theory but his eyes followed my every move. Smirking. Smiling. He looked my way. Meeting his flirty eyes made me break a sweat. He wasn't willing to back off. His bangs cover his eyes when he tilts his head on his hand. He swiftly slides his hair to the side going back staring at me. What's up with him?

At another instance, it seemed like he was eye-fucking the camera, or was it for me? No

At another instance, it seemed like he was eye-fucking the camera, or was it for me? No. No! He's my boss! I bet that's what he wants to show the audience and I'm stuck in between since I am his cameraman.

But one night was very strange

But one night was very strange. Jin invited me over to help him do a Vlive. He asked me nervously, juggling between his words trying to get them out. It seemed unnecessary since he could do it himself but he's my boss. I can't deny him. That night felt more like a date. After the live ended he ordered room service. We sat together chatting, eating, and drinking. It was embarrassing when I had a little too much to drink. I could barely walk. Jin insisted I stay over the night.

"You can sleep here tonight"

You look at him with wide eyes.

"No! No! I don't mean it like that! Just sleep on the bed and I'll be fine on the sofa. You can barely walk okay"

"Sir it's okay I'll get a taxi"

"Aye I'm your boss right" you nod innocently

"Then sleep here" he says throwing you a pillow.

You slept like a baby but in the middle of the night you woke up to an unfamiliar presence. You slowly open your eyes to see it's Jin sitting by you as if he's admiring you.

"S- sir? Is something wrong?" You ask half asleep.

"Ahah no I was thirsty and getting water from the nightstand. Sorry to disturb you" you went back to sleep not thinking much of it.

As time passed you thought more of that night. You always caught Jin starting at you with a slight smile as if he likes you. You wish this was the case but you knew it wasn't. You're just his cameraman. Of course he's always going to look your way but you can't help it. You started to like him. You wish he was looking at you. He would never like a slob like you. You're so over worked you never really care for yourself. You're not a girly girl either. All you wear is full black since that's what the job requires. Maybe things can change?