Tease

Y/N POV

You were at the shooting of the new music video. Everyone was done up and ready when you arrived. You switched things up wearing a flared black skirt with black spenders and a blacktop. You wore chunky short boots stealing Jungkook's style. You had your long hair down. You felt kinda weird as if you dressed up for something. The shoot was great but what was even greater was Jin. You felt him teasing you. Well, he does that every day but today it was too obvious to deny. You waited with Jin for his shot when you caught him looking at you from head to toe.

"Jin you're up," says the director.

Before going up he walks by you whispering

"Jagi if you keep dressing like this I won't have mercy on you"

You freeze with the camera in your hand. Jagi?! Mercy?! Maybe it's too dark and he misunderstood who I was. But then he did it again.

While your head was glued to your camera you hear a whisper against your ear.

"Don't go home till I tell you" Okay maybe he needs my help. No biggy right?

The shoot didn't end until 1 is

The shoot didn't end until 1 is. Everyone was quick to get ready and leave by Jin didn't. You were off when he told you. You waited and waited. You rested on a couch near Jin's dressing room when you dozed off.

Jin POV

You walked the halls checking to see if everyone had left. To your luck they did. It was now 2 am. You stayed back and so did y/n. You're happy she listens to you with no ifs or buts. Today you didn't keep her for work. You had something else in mind.

From the day you saw y/n, you started to like her. Those feelings grew as you watched her clumsy and cute behavior. Today you wanted to confess to her. You walk towards your room when you notice y/n sleeping on the couch. You smile at how innocent she looks sleeping. You slowly walk towards her when she moves in her sleep. Her skirt pushing up revealing her pink laces panties. You blush looking away. You feel your member grow but you quickly curse at it to stop. This wasn't the right moment for this.

"Ahem y/n wake up," you say rubbing her shoulder.

"Ah um... what is it..... SIR! Yes ahem," she says rushing awake and fixing her hair. You love how her honey-like voice calls you sir.

"Come on over when you're fully awake. I need to talk about something." You say walking to your dressing room. You try to calm yourself. All you could think of was kissing y/n. Your hands running down her body. You've waited so long you didn't know if you could hold back anymore.

 You've waited so long you didn't know if you could hold back anymore