me

—thirteen;

"oh my gosh," said yoongi, "would you both get a room?"

jimin was sitting happily in jeongguk's lap as jeongguk had his arms around jimin and chin resting on the older one's shoulder.

"you jealous?" taehyung teased, "i can hug you hyung if you need one."

yoongi made a face, "i rather drop dead than be hugged."

hoseok smirked, "oh really?" he said and slowly approached yoongi shouted at him to back away.

"namjoon why are you crying?!" jin exclaimed from the kitchen, "who told you to cut onions?! i told you to cut the potaotos!! really, how can you confuse the two, they don't sound alike."

"it's good to have my memories back," jeongguk said as he saw and heard all the commotion. jimin laughed, "it's good to have you back," he replied.

"jimin?" jeongguk said, "i'm sorry i forgot about us."

jimin pouted, "don't apologize, it wasn't your fault," he replied, "it was that stupid truck driver."

"i still feel guilty," jeongguk said, "i still feel somewhat repentant for everything. how can i make it up to you?"

jimin hummed as he thought, "how about," jimin said then smiled to jeongguk, "you never leave my side in the future?"

"are you preposing to me hyung?" he said in a teasing voice. jimin smiled, "maybeeee~" he teased back.

they both erupted into laughter.

"they have lost it," said yoongi whose thigh was playing pillow for hoseok.

"agreed," hoseok said seeing the new couple laughing their heads off.

"they are in love," taehyung said as he admired them.

"they are too," yoongi gestured to jin and namjoon.

"namjoon, i swear to god you can't be allowed in the kitchen anymore. you keep dropping the food."

"touché," taehyung said.

THE END