remember

—twelve;

"how much time do you have left?" taehyung asked as yoongi was answering a phone call.

jimin looked uncomfortable, "maybe a couple of hours?"

taehyung went pale, "h-how can this be?" he asked, "you were fine a few days ago and now you have a couple hours left?"

yoongi ended his call, "taehyung—"

"jimin we have to tell the others," said the worried boy, "they have to say their goodbyes."

"tae—" yoongi repeated but was ignored again.

"you can't just leave jimin," taehyung said, "we haven't gone to the water park. you didn't get to date jeongguk. you haven't complained to jin about his bad food ideas—"

suddenly the door opened. taehyung looked up and stood up. jimin froze.

"j-jeongguk," jimin said nervously.

jeongguk quickly walked over to jimin, "jeongguk l-let me expl—"

jimin was silenced when jeongguk cupped his face and pressed his lips against the smaller one.

jimin's eyes widened. taehyung's mouth dropped. namjoon, jin, and hoseok soon entered the room.

"finally did it," whispered jin and namjoon nodded in agreement. hoseok was silently cheering. namjoon gestured for them everyone to leave them alone.

yoongi had to drag taehyung out of the room before closing the door.

"h-how did you know?" jimin asked as soon as jeongguk pulled away.

"i remembered," responded the younger one with a smile, "i remembered my memories of you. i remembered our conversations, i remembered my feelings for you."

jimin's heart raced, which caused him to cough a bit, but was less intense than the previous one.

"jimin, i like you. will you be my boyfriend?"

jimin felt his lungs clear up and the itch that was in the back of his throat was gone. he smiled brightly as tears came to his eyes, "yes, jeongguk."

jeongguk smiled back and engulfed jimin in a hug.