not

— two;

the rest of jeongguk's friends arrived at the hospital and joined mrs.jeon and jimin, an few minutes later.

jimin filled them in since mrs.jeon was not in the mood, she rather spend her time sitting next to her son's side.

"he was going to confess to you," taehyung said holding the note jeongguk had in his car during the accident.

"it's seems that way," jimin said shyly as blush appeared, "seems that way? it is that way," jin said, "he had liked you ever since you guys met. i remember," jin rolled his eyes.

yoongi nodded, "jeongguk did have a major crush on you."

"don't bring it up once he wakes up," jimin said out of concern, "give him time before telling him."

everyone nodded.

"jeongguk?" said mrs.jeon which caught everyone's attention.

"mom?" he responded weakly. his mom smiled and hugged her son, "i'm here son, i'm here."

"water," he said with a raspy voice. mrs.jeon handed him the glass of water the nurse had provided.

jeongguk drank the water then handed it back to his mother. then he saw his friends which made him smile.

"i'll go let the nurse know you are awake," said his mom before she left him alone with his freinds.

"jeongguk how are you feeling?" namjoon asked, jeongguk smiled and replied, "bit achy but it's nothing."

hoseok then spoke up, "you gave us a scare jeongguk," he said making jeongguk laugh, "you know how i like to scare you all."

yoongi smirked, "it's good to see you back man," he said.

jeongguk then looked at jimin and tilted his head, "whos he?" he asked taehyung.

everyone's frozen, "jimin? you don't remember jimin?" asked hoseok.

jeongguk looked at namjoon with confusion, "should i know him?"

jimin smiled bitterly, "no, you shouldn't," he said, "i just came along with taehyung, but i should be going."

jin held jimin's wrist, "what are you doing??" jimin yanked his arm and left.