fault

—four;

"he doesn't remember me," jimin mumbled while eating his cereal, "the doctor said he would forget some stuff," taehyung said.

"but he remembers all of you guys," jimin replied, "he doesn't remember me."

"i heard the brain makes people forget things to protect itself," hoseok said which yoongi smacked the back of his head for.
hoseok looked offended at yoongi.

"you mean jeongguk is protecting himself from me?" jimin asked worriedly.

jin placed a hand on jimin's shoulder, "no, you aren't going to harm him."

namjoon nodded, "it's possible that jeongguk was stressed from confessing his feelings for you as he was driving. maybe the sense of stress seemed intense for the brain so it stored it away."

"do you tutor for free?" taehyung asked. jin nudged tae to stay on topic.

"what brainiac said sounds very possible," yoongi said, "just give him time. he should remember slowly."

jimin nodded. the tension what was in the room faded. taehyung then turned to namjoon, "so, for free?"

"thank you all for doing this," said mrs.jeon to the group of friends.

the group wanted to bring some food and chill with jeongguk, since the boy was in a lonely hospital, they should keep him company.

"jimin," she said as the boys were packing away, "i'm sorry if jeongguk had hurt your feelings. you should know he acutally loved you very much. i'm sure he'll remember you very soon."

jimin smiled, "thank you for saying that, mrs.jeon, i hope he recovers soon too."

"guess who's here!" hoseok said entering the room with a bag, "i'm you're hope, you're my hope—"

"i'm jhope!" jeongguk said in unison with him.

hoseok smiled hearing jeongguk join him, yoongi just shook his head. jeongguk was glad to see everyone, but then his smile somewhat faded when he saw jimin enter the room.