you

—six;

hoseok and tae went to the restroom while jin went to to the car to put away the containers and go to the store real quick. yoongi and jimin went to toss their trash that was could have overflown the trash can. while jeongguk was alone with namjoon, who was cleaning, jeongguk thought it was a good idea to ask a few questions.

"hey, hyung," jeongguk said as he was fiddling with the blanket, "what is jimin like?"

namjoon stopped cleaning and looked at jeongguk, "why do you ask?" he said and resumed cleaning.

jeongguk shrugged, "i feel a bit guilty not knowing who he is and i am a bit curious."

"why don't you find out for yourself?" namjoon suggested and saw a confused jeongguk.

"i am telling you pineapple on pizza is good," jin said, "dont you mix things together? like fries and ice cream??"

"hyung what drugs did you get from yoongi?" asked hoseok in all seriousness. jin made a face and smacked hoseok's shoulder, "i dont take drugs, idiot."

"you guys are fucking loud," yoongi said, "and jin's right, i don't give him any drugs." jin smirked at hoseok since he was right. hoseok just rolled his eyes. taehyung soon came in, "drugs? who's taking drugs?"

"jin," hoseok answered, jin turned to the latter, "was one smack not enough?"

"kinky," yoongi mumbled which taehyung chuckled to.

"where's jimin?" jeongguk asked noticing the smaller one not present.

"oh he's talking to the recipients at the desk," yoongi said as jin finally smacked hoseok for a second time.

"we should be going," namjoon said and glanced at jeongguk, "jeongguk probably wants a break."

jeongguk knew where namjoon was getting at, "yeah, after all that food i could use a nap."

"same here," yoongi said, "see you later little man."

"bye jeongguk," everyone said and left, then jeongguk got a text from namjoon.

namjoon
jimin is good at singing btw

jeongguk didn't know what that meant but didn't get to think too much about it when the door opened.