"Maria, I came as soon as I got your message. How is John?" I sigh in relief and give her a brief hug.

"Where have you been?"

"At the fire department, I had to fill out a report. I told you earlier." I shake my head again.

"No, you didn't." Am I go crazy?

"Yes, I did." She never did.

"No, Jenna, you didn't." I tell her stubbornly, I know she didn't and I never kissed Damon but they believe they did.

"Yes, I did."

"Mmm, you got to be kidding me." Damon growls and me and Jenna look up at him with confused expressions. Damon realizes that he's said that out loud. He looks at both me and Jenna and walks away.

Stefan's Pov

I hear the front door open and rush down the stairs, I need to confront Maria about what happened last night, I need to tell Elena.

She walks through the door but somethings not right about her.

"Hey! How was Caroline?" I ask her, I smile graces my face.

"Not good." She slides her arms around me. "Just what I needed." She tries to kiss me, but she's not Maria, realizing it's  Katherine, I grabs her by the back of her neck and bare my fangs at her. I throw her on the couch. Katherine gets up without missing a beat.

"Katherine." I sneer, she may look like Maria but she's nothing like her, Katherine is pure evil and I can't stand her.

"At least I fooled one of you." I rushe over to her and push her against the wall.

"Feel better?" She mocks. I push her against another wall as someone begins to open the front door. I get distracted by it and turn, Katherine takes the opportunity to grab my arm, she bends it behind my back then pushes me roughly to the floor. She smiles and rushes out of the house. Elena, Maria and Damon enter the house. I stands up immediately.

"Stefan?" Elena drops her bag and comes over to me, hugging me tight and I peer over her shoulder to see Maria, she flashes me a smile then turns away from my gaze.

"Hey." I stroke Elena's back.

"What happened?" She asks me with concern laced into her tone.

"Katherine happened." Maria's head snaps up to Damon and his jaw goes hard, somethings happened between the two of them.

Maria's Pov

We walk into the kitchen and I sit on the table away from Elena. We still are not on talking terms but I'm trying to be civil with her.

"Did she say what she wanted?" Damon pondered, she's the one who came into my home, she's the one who hurt John, she caused this.

"No."

"Woman certainly knows how to make an entrance." Damon said again, shaking his head but I know what he though yesterday. He thought Katherine was me and she kissed him, I feel jealous but I shouldn't because I almost kissed Stefan and I can't love both of them.

"She said she fooled one of us, at least. What does that mean?" Stefan frowned and I tapped the table constantly.

"She pretended to be Maria too when I showed up earlier tonight." Elena enters the room. Stefan walks towards her.

"I told Jeremy, I can't lie to him anymore." He nods, she's right thought we can't lie to him no more, he deserves the truth as much as anyone I know.

"Are you alright?" He strokes her face gently.

"No, I'm not alright. I thought that with all the tomb vampires gone things would get better." I turn away from there lovey romance and sigh heavily.