Kiss

Dear Diary
One of the tomb vampires have been in my house, they have cut of John's fingers and tried to kill him. They have come into my home and put people I love in danger and if that isn't bad enough Jeremy tried to kill himself, he drank Anna’s blood and took pills but Stefan said he's not going to change and thank god because I need him. Who ever came into my home will pay for it.

I spot Bonnie and walk over to her, it seems like I haven't seen her for such a long time, we haven't been as close as we once were.

"Bonnie. How's Caroline?" I smile gently and she gives me a sad smile, just by her doing that I know it's not good.

"She's weak. They don't know if she's going to make it." Caroline can't die, she's to strong, I know she'll make it, I mean she's always been to strong one the best for holding onto things, for hoping for the best.

"What?" Bonnie embraces Elena. She can't die. Not Caroline.

"Is there something that you can do? Like a spell or something?" I ask not knowing what else to do.

"She doesn't know how, do you?" Damon cautiously stares at me, but soon turns to Bonnie.

"No, I don't."

"No, you don't because it took Emily years to learn a spell like that." Bonnie glares at him but he's only telling the truth, Bonnie can't do the spell and I can't have another death.

"Well, I can take down a vampire, that spell was easy to learn."

"I can give Caroline some blood." She can't die as a vampire, she won't be able to put up with it, it'll break her.

"No, no way." I shake my head.

"No, just enough to heal her. She will be safe in the hospital and it will be out of her system in a day, she will be better Maria." Bonnie nods and holds my hand, giving it a light squeeze but I don't know if it'll be ok, what if she turns.

"Do it." She sees my worried expression. "This is Caroline. We can't let her die. Do it." Damon nods and frowns.

"If I do this, you and me, call a truce?"

"No. But you'll do it anyway. For Maria." Bonnie leaves. Me and Damon are alone and he stares at me again.

"I know this is probably the last thing you want to do right now but we should talk about what happened tonight." I nod, he's right, what happened to John last night was scaring but it could of been Jeremy.

"Yeah, one of the tomb vampires got into the house and almost killed John." I tell him, a dark part of me wished they did and I know it's wrong to think like that about my biological father but he doesn't deserve to have love in his life.

"What? When? What are you talking about? After I left?" My brows knit together and I take a step towards him.

"You were there?" I turned my head to the side and he frowned.

"Come on, Maria, you know I was."

"When were you at the house?" I shake my head and he moved closer, blinking a few times.

"Really? Earlier, on the porch, we were talking, all cathartic, feelings exposed. Come on, we kissed, Maria." We never kissed, I almost kissed Stefan but I think I'd remeber if I kissed Damon.

"Damon. We never kissed, I never even saw you last night." I never saw him tonight, did I? I would remeber.

"If you want to forget what happened fine but I can't." Jenna arrives. Damon moves away while Jenna glares at him, but I can see him listening in.

My Name Is Maria Gilbert #wattys2019जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें