Death is dark-9

This is a super short chapter I'm so sorry but the next chapter will be good.
Please vote and comment what you would like to see!! Enjoy💖

It's a strange thing, falling to your death. There seems to be a curiosity behind it. It seems you aren't going to die, that maybe the water will seem soft, like a warm bath or maybe you will never stop falling. Wind rushing past you, hair blocking you're side view. Then bam. Water. Pain for a second then death. Rest. Darkness. Peace. But that never came for me. Just a bed, a soft kind welcoming bed. Then yelling. So much yelling.

"What were you thinking Ella. If I didn't see you, you would be dead by now. You're such an idiot. SUCH AN IDIOT." Pan yelled. Tears rolled down my face. I didn't even bother to look at him

"I'm sorry" I managed to say, very quietly. I felt him stare at me in disbelief. "I'm sorry I'm here. I'm sorry I'm not enough. I'm sorry that EVERYONE hates me. EVEN MY GOD DAMN DAD HATED ME!" My voice steadily rose until I was yelling, I still just stared up at the top of the tent. Sobs began to escape my lips. A sharp pain was in the back of my hand but i ignored it. I heard peter sigh.

"You are enough and I- I don't hate you. We will talk about what happened and what your punishment will be later. Get some rest." Another sob left my lips as he left making him pause for a moment. "Will you be ok?"

I finally looked at him, red eyes, tear stained face and all. "No peter, I won't. I just tried to kill my self. You hardly even care." My voice broke and I gave up looking back at the ceiling. Suddenly peter was over me. Looking down at me. My breath hitched and I looked at him. "I care" he whispered and leaned down and slowly kissed me. His lips were chapped but soft, I began kissing back after a moment. I slowly brought my hands up to his neck and fiddled with his hair as we continued kissing, I brought my hands down slowly to his back and pulled him closer to me. He pressed his tongue against my lips, and I parted them allowing him access into my mouth. He explored for a moment before moving his head and kissing my jaw down to my collarbone leaving marks. I inhaled quickly and sighed causing him to hum.

"Peter"

"Hm"

"Stop... please" he drew back and complied. "I'm sorry I just don't know-"

"Love" he whispered cutting me off "don't give it a second thought, it's ok"
I closed my eyes and curled closer to him. He protectively wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forhead.

 The pain in my hand still throbbed, it felt like a liquid was being forced into my arm but I simply tried to ignore it as I lied next to him

The pain in my hand still throbbed, it felt like a liquid was being forced into my arm but I simply tried to ignore it as I lied next to him. The strangest feelings boiled for him... but sadly the strongest one was distrust. Peter suddenly shot up, causing me to gasp. "What the hell?"

"Sorry love, someone is on the island." I sat up too. I may have only been here a little while... I think, but I know how big a deal it is when some one arrives. "Peter? How come you didn't know when hook was on the island."

"I did, he had been on the island for a long time so his presence was just an undertone." I nodded in understanding as he stood up and exited the tent as I followed. "I want you to stay here." I looked at him a little offended.

"Why?"

"It could be mark..." I thought for a moment...

"I can take him."

"Ella-"

"Do you trust me?" He hesitated then nodded. "K, then let's go." I caught a glimpse of JJ, but when he saw I simply rolled my eyes and quickly looked away. Little did I know peter noticed and glared at JJ. "So what part of the island are they on?"

"The south side." I nodded and started walk to where I thought the south side was.