"He hurt me peter."-6

Please vote and comment what you would like to see!! Enjoy💖

I stirred awake from my peaceful slumber pulling peters silk sheets closer to my chin. I listened for talking by the fire, but I heard nothing but crickets. When I had been in the woods I was probably in there for hour and half at most meaning I fell asleep in peters room at 1:30 pm... I looked around for a clock. after a moment something caught my eye, I reached over to peters bedside table and grabbed the pocket watch that rested on it.

I flipped it open and it read 10 pm. Holy shit I slept for 8.5 hours and I wasn't even that tired before hand. I sighed knowing I wouldn't be able to sleep again that night. I began to get lost in my own thought but stopped when I heard someone walk into the tent. I assumed it was Pan and went back to my thoughts. The rustling of him setting up new, clean sheets on the couch only slightly audible. I felt guilty so I sat up and walked down stairs as quietly as possible. I saw peter sitting on the couch, that was made up to be a bed with his head resting in his hands. He looked so stressed. "Pan?" I asked. I winced at the pain I got in return, my throat throbbed.

He looked at me quickly, his face dropping at the sight of me. I looked horid. My light blonde hair tussled. My eyes tired and downturned, my bruises purple and swollen. he sighed, it was only my second day here. "Go back to sleep, Ella"
"I can't" was all I could manage to say with out crying from the pain. His eyes met mine.

"Ok" he sighed as he stood up. "Is it alright if I sleep in my bed?" I was taken aback by the fact he asked, I would think he would just do it.

"Yeah um sure" I stumbled over my words. " I'll just stay out here" his eyebrows furrowed together. "No, you can still stay in my bed." I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding, almost as a laugh. I cleared my throat. "Pan?" I began.

"Call me peter when we are alone." He ordered. "Uh ok" I gulped nervously. "Peter," I tested looking up at him as he nodded for me to continue "what are you going to do with Mark?" He looked as if he was expecting the question as he sighed.

"I don't know" he admitted. "He's a good fighter and he's smart-" he looked down at me and saw the fear in my eyes and stopped talking as I stood there in disbelief. The thought that Peter would even consider letting him stay here automatically sparked tears in my eyes. He looked guilty and stressed.
"But h-he was going to r-rape me peter..." I began to cry.  Visions of my dad filling my mind. "I'm not an object!" I yelled. "He hurt me peter." I whispered after my voice almost gave out, something seemed to click in his head. "Just like my dad" pity hit him smack in the face. I began crying, hard, the tears that wouldn't come earlier, came flowing down my cheeks in moments. He took a step toward me, making me flinch. He stopped hurt crossing his features, but after realizing he wouldn't hurt me I walked to him and wrapped my arms around him, crying into his shirt, slowly his arms wrapped around me as well. He pulled me closer.

"Mark will get what he deserves... I swear on my life" he whispered. "Let's go to bed, yeah?" he asked as if it was a nightly occurrence. I nodded my head as began to make my way up the stair case and he followed behind me quietly, I could sense the fire that sparked in him when I said Mark had hurt me. We walked into the bedroom and he watched me as I crossed to the side of the bed I had laid in earlier. He looked guilty so, so very guilty.

"What's wrong?"

He met my eyes with his as I pushed my light blond hair out of my face and into the hair tie I had forgotten I had. He sighed again. "It's my fault" my eye brows furrowed together questioningly. "I sent him after you... I knew the way he thought about you... I should have sent JJ or Felix but no I sent the one boy who-"
"Peter" I cut him off, "you had no idea he would do that right?" He nodded. "Then in no way was it your fault, ok?" I lied down and pulled the sheet up over my body and motioned for peter to do the same. After a moment he complied. "Thank you..."