[ Chapter 6 - A Private Talk ]

Tony pushed Ace away. 

It happened with a loud slam as Ace hits the headboard of the infirmary bed.

Tony pulled me up from the bed and placed me behind him as he glared at Ace. Tony was ready to drive Ace up a wall, he was seething in anger. On the other hand, Ace let a small smile slip on his face. 

Ace was still calm, he looked at Tony as if he was such a big joke. This got on Tony's nerves cause I saw his fist bald up again, this time I was sure he was ready to punch Ace. 

I held his arm. 

"Don't, It's not worth it."

"How is it not worth it? Why were you under that jerk?" Tony lashed out on me. 

I was shocked at how angry he was, I've never seen him this mad before. 

I gulped before I could reply, "I'll explain everything later. Let's just go for now."

Tony was standing his ground when I tried to pull him away, he was glaring at Ace with the intent to kill. I sighed before I moved behind him and started to push him out of the infirmary room. He reluctantly let me push him out. 

"Thank, Ace, we'll talk again soon." 

That was the last thing I said before I closed the door leaving him alone inside. 

"Thanks, Ace? We'll talk again soon?" Tony mocked my words. 

"Why would that guy ever deserve thanks from you?" Tony's voice grew louder as we both made our way towards the backyard of the school. The event that was being held right now was the flower arrangement competition. Anne was competing, she was paired up with someone I was unfamiliar with from Beta. 

"Will you calm down?" I sighed. I didn't have the guts to be angry at him because I knew he had every right to be mad at me. 

"I'll calm down when you explain everything Cana," he shook his head. I could see small veins on his temple grow. I stopped on my tracks and heaved a sigh again. I was planning on explaining what had happened when the day finally concludes but it seems that it couldn't wait any longer. 

I began to tell him everything that had happened. Of course with minor details excluded like how Ace and I congratulated one another and all his flashy remarks. 

"So you're telling me that you two ended up in that position because he was trying to prevent you from leaving so that you can rest?" 

"Ye-"

"Bullshit," he didn't even let me finish my sentence. 

I raised my hands up in defeat, "You know what. I give up, go, and believe what you wanna believe."