She felt her legs begin to shake under her, her grip tightening on his arm.

. She could feel the vibration coming from Jerry as her mate had made an attempt to step forward.

The growl made him stop and for a moment she was thankful since she didn't want him anywhere near her.

"Hey Jerry... Luna"

She heard Namjoon's voice that finally broke the staring contest.

But she refused to look his way and only focus of the male that terrified her. He also seemed to be starting into her purple orbs, probably searching for something in her eyes. His hands were shoved into his pocket as he stared back at her.

"How are you Luna" Another voice that belonged to Jin was heard but she couldn't bring herself to look at them , nor scan the number of them that were present.

"She's fine and would like some space from all of you "

Jerry replied coldly and brought his hand up from his side to squeeze hers that was gripping onto his left arm

"Its ok Luna, I won't let him come near you "

He reassured her through mind link and she found herself not satisfied with it.

As much as she hates to admit, she doesn't want him near her in any way

"Let's go"

The both of the began to walk past the vampires, finally tearing her eyes from being lost in his

"I want to talk to her " Jungkook stated blankly making her stop in her tracks, silently glancing up to look at Jerry pleadingly

It was a silent message but he got the message of her begging him to get her out of his sight. Jerry understood her pleas and inhaled deeply before glaring at her mate.

"She.Doesnt . Have. Anything to say to you" He snarled with clenched jaws

"Come on Luna "

They resumed to walking past them and the boys had stepped aside to make  way for them.

She dreaded passing by Jungkook so she lowered her head down, her breath caught in her throat as the walked past him.

She was glad everything turned out to be ok and almost released her breath until she felt a hand grab onto her left arm tightly and yank her back.

She released a strangled cry and soon, found herself pinned against the lockers with her mate's unemotional cold eyes glaring sharply at her. He leaned forward and she could smell the strawberry mixed with smoke scent of his. And his intimidatingly dominating aura choking her.

She was never able to get his scent right until now and he placed his right arm beside her head, making her flinch at the action thinking he would hit her

Her body began to tremble as tears welled in her eyes. The fear she felt for the previous week running back to her.. Memories of her lying and him biting her mercilessly and leaving her to freeze under the cold rain struck her and she found herself hyperventilating. She felt as if she was being choked and the air in her lungs rushed out of her body making her struggle to breath.

Dropping everything she held, she brought up her both hand and clutched it on her neck as she struggled to breath. Trying to steady her uneven breathing .

She could hear some shouting and her mate looking at her with a creased brow. He looked confusedly at her . The voices and shouts were faint, she could only hear her heartbeat in her ears, the flashes of the dreadful event suffocating her. She clutched onto her chest, her nails digging through the fabric of her top and into her skin. Her breathing got rapid and she tried, she really tried getting some breath into her lungs but failed. Beads of sweats began to form on her forehead and she was nonetheless behaving like an asthmatic patient. Her blurry sight caught the male in front of her getting ripped away from her, the strong scent of strawberries and smoke immediately getting whisked away but it was still a bit faint in the air.