°• ~ Part Twenty ~ •°

Craig and I were at a restaurant. It was pretty nice.

The food wasn't as bad.

And I finally had some coffee!

I held the glass to my lips and looked over at the TV. I nearly dropped my glass as soon as I seen my face popped up on the news.

My eyes went wide as my mouth dropped.

"C-C-Cr-"

Craig looked at me weirdly, then turned his head and looked at the TV.

"Fuck!" He whispered as he quickly snatched his hat off his head and put it over my head.

I twitched as tears build up in my eyes while I looked over at him He took his jacket off and put it over me.

"Let's go. Now." He said as he put the money down on the table then reached for my hand. 

I nodded quickly as I grabbed his hand and walked out of the restaurant immediately.

While we were walking down the streets, as soon as we heard sirens, Craig pulled me hard and we hid behind a building.

I leaned my back against the building as he stood right in front of me, with his hands flat against the wall next to my head while looking around.

We both seen police lights and stayed quiet.

I buried my face into Craig's chest and prayed with my eyes squeezed shut.

Finally, the sounds faded.

Craig slid his arms around me and hugged me tightly. "You're okay." He whispered against my ear.

I kept my face against his chest.

"Tweek.." Craig tried to pull me away, but I wouldn't move.

"Tweek-" This time I allowed him to pull me away.

I pressed my hands against my eyes as tears poured out. "It's all my f-fault."

He grabbed the end of the hat and bent down until his face was right in front of mine then moved my hands away from my face with his free hand.

"It's not. Your parents did this honey. Not you."

I looked up at him as tears spilled down my cheeks.

He leaned forward and pressed his lips against mine and kissed me deeply.

All of a sudden Craig got hit by something and fell down to the ground.

"Craig!" I quickly fell down on my knees right beside him as he laid there and groaned in pain.

I looked up and seen his dad standing above us with a bat in his hands.

"I'm sorry son.. I can't have you be gay." He lifted the bat.

I thought of the dream.

I immediately got up and ran to Craig's dad and jumped on top of him, making us both fall.

I grabbed his head, lifted it up and slammed it down to the ground.

"You. Will. N-Not. Hurt. Him!" I said while clenching my teeth and slammed his head up and down over and over.

He cried and begged me to stop.

I couldn't stop.

He hurt Craig..

Now all I wanted to do was make him feel the pain..

"FREEZE!"

"Tweek!" Craig shouted my name as he tried to crawl towards me.

I slowly let go of Craig's dad's head and looked up. Standing there were my parents and the police..

"Is that your son Mr and Mrs Tweak?" The officer asked as they all stared at me and Craig.

They both sadly nodded their heads.

"You're going down queer." Craig's dad whispered then chuckled.

Before I could react, A police officer quickly ran over to me and knocked me off Craig's dad.

"AGH!" I shouted right before he snatched me up off the ground and carried me towards the police car.

"No!" Craig yelled and ran to me, even though he kept stumbling. He grabbed my hand and tugged hard, trying to get me out of this officer's arms.

Another officer ran to him and held onto him. I held his hand tightly and wouldn't let him go.

"C-CRAIG!" I cried as our hands  slipped apart.

"PLEASE DON'T!" Craig shouted with tears falling down his cheeks.

I kept struggling while looking over at Craig.

"HIS PARENTS GAVE HIM DRUGS!" Craig shouted at them.

Both of my parents eyes and mouths went wide.

The officer who was carrying me stopped and turned towards Craig. "What was that?" One of them said asked.

"They gave him drugs ever since he was a kid." Craig told them.

One of them looked at my parents. "Is this true?"

"Of course not!" My mom laughed nervously.

My dad laughed also. "He's a crazy kid officer."

"It is true. I heard them. If you d-don't believe us. Check the c-coffee shop." I told them as I glared over at my parents.

The officer put me down. "We'll check. If not, your going to jail."

"Uh hello!? He attacked me!" Craig's dad shouted, who was next to Craig.

Craig lifted his fist and slammed it against his dad's face, which caused him fall to the ground. "That's for hitting me with a fucking baseball bat." He flipped him off.

As he started to walk away, he paused  "Oh." He then kicked him in the dick, hard which caused his dad to cry out loud. "And for punching Tweek."

I ran over to Craig.

He turned and quickly wrapped his arms around me as soon as I was near him.

I glared at my parents. "I never want to s-see you again after all this is done with."

"Once we find these drugs, you won't have to see them whatsoever." The officer said.

I nodded then looked up at Craig who was already looking down at me. He leaned down and kissed me.

I just wanted to be alone with him again already.