°• ~ Epilogue ~ •°

2 years later..

I sat there at my desk and tapped my pencil against my diary that Craig got for me. He told me if I ever started to hear those 'voices' just write down all my memories. Good, bad, sad. Just keep my mind away from the voices.

I took a deep breath and started to write.

"Dear Diary,

Everything's been going great for Craig and I. After we moved away from South Park, it was a bit hard. We had nowhere to go, so we ended up staying at hotels from here and there. But sadly, we eventually broke apart away from our friends. Well we still kept contact with them everyday, of course.

I guess Stan got really drunk and ended up getting into a very bad argument with Kyle. He slapped Kyle across the face for the very first time. Kyle left and we haven't seen him since.

Butters and Kenny were very close. Butters always talked about Kenny with me. He seemed much happier with him. But then Kenny ended up passing away. Leaving Butters a heartbroken mess.. But he seems to be getting better.

Clyde met a girl who looked exactly like Bebe. I guess they haven't done anything, but Clyde said he's gonna do everything in his power to win this girl.. I think he's missing Bebe way to much, but after cheating on her, she wants nothing to do with him. So now he's finding women who look like Bebe.. Not creepy at all, heh-

Token is an absolute angel. He helped us all a lot and gave us money to get through after we left the South Park. Without Token, we'd be living on the streets and eating from the garbage.

Now for Eric.. Right before we left South Park, we kicked Eric out of the car for being a very disrespectful asshole. And plus he got on everyone's nerves. But what I've heard, he was dating Wendy. Shocker, right?

Tricia and Karen came and visited us after running away. Karen reminded me a lot of her brother. She was very sweet. But Tricia on the other hand...she wasn't very friendly. Those two ended up dating and never left each other's sides.

Now, for mine and Craig's parents..

I've never went and visited my parents who were in prison. They'd try to send me letters or call me from the prison, but I always declined them. I had no words for them.

As for Craig's parents... I just feel bad for his mom. I'm gonna leave it at that. She deserves better. Craig's dad can go fuck himself and rot in prison.

Anyways, as for me and Craig, well-"

All of a sudden, the pencil was pulled out of my hand. I quickly turned my head to the side and smiled at my now fiance who was squatting down on the ground right beside me.

"I wasn't done writing just yet." I said to Craig as I leaned back against the chair that I was sitting in.

Craig gently sat the pencil down on the desk. "Mm, oops. I guess it's Craig time then." He leaned forward and gave me a kiss on the mouth.

I laughed against his mouth as I kissed him back then pulled away. I pushed some hair away from his eyes then pressed my hand against his cheek. "We're gonna get married in a couple of months."

Craig turned my chair towards him then sat down on his knees between my legs as his arms rested against my legs. "Yep. Soon you'll be a Tweek Tucker."

I smiled at the thought of my last name being a Tucker. I slid my arms around Craig's neck as I pressed my forehead against his eyes looking into his eyes. "I can't wait."

Craig smirked as he rubbed my thighs. "Neither can I." He gently slapped my legs as he stood up. "And neither can this shower! Let's go before we lose all the hot water." He said as he slid his shirt off while walking towards the bathroom.

I bit my bottom lip as I stared at his body. He was absolutely evil for that.. He known how much it drove me crazy. I quickly grabbed my diary and wrote.

"Anyways, I wish I could write down about the amazing memories I had with Craig, but right now he's being cruel. In a good way.

And that's it.

Anyways, thank you diary."

"Tweek!" I heard Craig yell from the bathroom and noticed the clothes he wore were getting thrown into the bedroom.

I snickered then shook my head as I went to join the nice warm shower with him.