°• ~ Part Sixteen ~ •°

I slowly woke up from talking downstairs. I stretched then yawned. I looked over at Craig who was still asleep.

I kissed his cheek, then grabbed my clothes and slid them on as I watched Craig for a moment while he rolled on his stomach and fell back to sleep.

I smiled at him as I gently opened my door then closed it after I left the room.  I walked over to the stairs and sat down as I listened.

"Something's really wrong with that boy.." I heard my dad say who was sitting there, reading a newspaper.

"I know.. And we thought that meth was gonna help him. Now he's going absolutely insane." My mom told my dad and sighed as she folded laundry.

Meth?

"Yep.. Maybe he should stay away from Craig. It doesn't seem like a good idea those two boys are around each other a lot." My dad said as he looked over at my mom.

"Oh, that is very true dear! Everytime he's around, it seems like Tweek becomes more and more crazier."

He's the only one who can save me.

Tears build up in my eyes as I glared at my parents. They couldn't be that cruel and make me stay away.. Would they..?

"It's either get rid of Craig or put Tweek in a mental hospital. I don't want to do that to our son.. but what's done needs to be done." My dad said sadly.

My mouth dropped open as I stared at my dad with a scared look on my face.

"Let's go talk to Tweek now." My mom said as she finished with the laundry.

I quickly wiped my eyes and ran to my room. I closed my door quietly and seen Craig awake, sitting up with his boxers on.

He looked over at me and squinted his eyes. He yawned and stretched. "What time is it?"

"Sh! You need to hide!" I whispered to him and quickly tossed his clothes over to him.

"What-"

"P-Please hide. Just hide!" I whispered to him as the tears build up in my eyes.

"Wait.. Have you been cr-"

I heard a knock at my door. I looked over at my door, then at Craig.

He opened his mouth to say something, but I ran to him and wrapped my hand over his mouth while shaking my head quickly.

"Tweek, sweetie. We need to talk to you." My mom said sweetly.

"AGH! J-Just a sec!" I stared into Craig's eyes and mouthed to him. "Hide, please."

He stared into mine for a minute, then nodded. I moved away from him and walked to my door.

I watched him changed into his clothes then crawled under my bed.

I wiped my eyes before opening the door and acted happy. "Hey m-mom and dad!"

"Hey sweetie. Sorry to bother. But we need to talk to you." They both walked in and sat on my bed.

Craig's eyes went wide as he quickly and quietly moved away a bit.

I bit my tongue hard from yelling while looking at them. "Of c-course!"

My mom put her hands together. "Sweetheart. You know your dad and I love you very very much.. But you need to stop seeing Craig."

I stared at the ground and didn't say a word as I listened to them.

"What your mom is trying to say son.
We don't think he's good to be around." My dad agreed.

"W-why?" I asked.

"We think because the way your acting is because of him." My mom told me.

I just wanted to slap them both.

"It's n-not because of him." I glared at them.

"Tweek, did you see how you were at the coffee shop!? When he came in, you lost it! Now we might lose our shop because of it!" My dad said loudly.

"S-seriously? GAH! He helped m-me!" I got even more louder.

"He didn't help you Tweek!" My dad yelled even louder.

"I'm not staying away from Craig!" I yelled even more louder.

"IF YOU DON'T, WE'RE TAKING YOU TO A MENTAL HOSPITAL TWEEK. IS THAT WHAT YOU PREFER!?" My dad shouted.

I glared at him as tears poured down my cheeks.

I can tell Craig was wanting to get out of the bed and scream at my parents, but he stayed there.

"Stay Away From Craig, Tweek." My dad walked past me and left the room.

My mom slowly stood and walked over to me. "Sweetheart, just remember we're only doing this for your own good.."

When I didn't say anything, she reached for me.

I moved away from her. "Don't touch me." I whispered.

"Honey ple-"

"Get o-out of my room." I pointed towards my door with my head tilted down. I couldn't stand looking at her right now.

She looked down then left the room and shut the door.

I stomped over to it then locked it. I pressed my forehead against it with my eyes shut.

As soon as I felt Craig's arms wrapped around me from behind, I broke down with my forehead still against the door.

He pulled me closer to him and held me tightly.

"They gave me drugs." I whispered as quietly as possible while crying even harder. "I-I'm losing it because of them."

"Don't drink the coffee here anymore Tweek." Craig whispered in my ear.

I nodded and turned towards him while laying my head against his chest with my eyes closed. "Don't let them take m-me away."

He grabbed my face and tilt my head back.

I opened my eyes a little and looked up at him.

"I won't let anybody take you away." He whispered while staring into my eyes.

I nodded and closed my eyes again as more tears fell down my cheeks.

He kissed me on the lips once, then laid my head against his chest again while glaring at the door.