°• ~ Part One ~ •°

I sat there on my bed while twitching with my thermos in my hands. "I-I'm not ready for s-school.. It's too much pressure!"

I looked out my window and seen the guy I've been crushing on ever since he moved in across the street, Craig Tucker. He also goes to my school.

Everytime I seen him, my heart was always beating faster and I'd feel happy and nervous.

I rested my chin on my hand and stared at him with a grin on my face while watching him while he was talking to his friends.

All of a sudden he looked over at my window and seen that I was staring at him.

My eyes widened then I fell back. "AGH!" I hit the ground and dropped my thermos."Oh Jesus.."

"Tweek!? Are you okay?" My mom shouted from downstairs. .

"Yes mom! I just seen a bug.." I took a deep breath. "A really cute bug.." I mumbled.

I quickly grabbed my thermos and sat down on my knees while peeking out my window, looking at him again.

He didn't look at my window this time.

He was talking to his friends with a smile on his face.

I wanted to melt...

His smile was so beautiful.

I couldn't stop staring at him.

I wanted to touch him.

To hold him.

To kiss him.

To do everything with him.

But he doesn't even know me. Or paid any attention.

I love him so much.

For years I've loved him.

But he doesn't know..

I mean I'm a total stranger to him, how could he know?

Plus he's popular..

He's a football player / skaterboy.

I always had thoughts of talking to him, but in reality.. I was way to shy.

Plus his football buddies weren't that very friendly.

Especially to me..

And how can a hot guy like that fall for a twitchy kid like me?

Or even notice me at that!?

"Tweek, time for school!" My dad shouted from downstairs.

"GAH!" I jumped up. "Okay dad!" I said as I quickly got ready. I had to stop a couple of times to chug my coffee.

I'm not ready..

I wanted cry.

I don't want to go.

I didn't bother fixing the buttons on my shirt. I slid on my pants and shoes then I rushed out with my thermos in my hands.

(Tweek's outfit.)

I walked into the bathroom real fast and noticed my wild messy blonde hair

I walked into the bathroom real fast and noticed my wild messy blonde hair. I tried to fix it, but nothing helped.. So I just said screw it and let it be.

I stared at myself in the mirror then sighed. I looked so tired. Especially since I couldn't sleep last night.

"TWEEK! LET'S GO!" My mom yelled.

I jumped. "AGH!" I rushed downstairs and almost fell down the last couple of steps. "OH JESUS-"

I ignored my mom's breakfast she made me and got coffee real quick.

"Bye mom and dad!" I said as I walked out of the door.

"Be careful!"

"Bye son!"

I closed the door and walked down the steps.

Usually it snowed, but since it rained, it made the snow melt.. and very icy.

I walked on the sidewalk then all of a sudden I slipped on ice and started to fall..

"OHMYG-"

All of a sudden, I felt arms grabbing me from behind.

That was very nice of them. Plus this person was smelling really good.

My eyes went wide as I thought of something.

Please tell me it's not..

I slowly turned my head and seen Craig who was much taller to the point I had to look up at him.

I started to have a panic attack.

Calm down. Don't embarrass yourself. Stay calm.

"Uh.. I hope you're alright. If I wasn't here, that wouldn't look so good." He chuckled a little.

I blushed, but couldn't speak.

Up close he was even more good looking.

I just wanted to reach over and touch his face.

I quickly moved away before I did. "Uh, thank you v-very much." I smiled a little.

"Hey, no problem! Just be careful next time.. Alright?"

I gulped then nodded.

He smiled and winked as he walked away.

My heart skipped as I watched him.

I kept watching him until he disappeared.

OH JESUS

I'M GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL.

GAH!

I tried to walk/run to school so I didn't slip on the ice again.

TOO MUCH PRESSURE!!