°• ~ Part Five ~ •°

For hours, I stood there and took people's orders.

Some people made fun of me because of my stuttering. Even kids started to point at me and laughed. It was pretty painful, but I tried to block it out and just laughed along as I walked away.

I quickly walked into the backroom and wiped my teary eyes. I'm glad they wouldn't ever understand how hard and embarrassing it is to having a stuttering problem. Then again, it's my fault I guess.

Ignore them.

"Tweek! More people are here." My dad shouted from the outside of the door then walked away. I didn't want to go back out there.. But I known my stupid parents were gonna make me.

I sighed then quickly rushed out. Only a couple more hours and we can finally leave this damn place..

I paused when I seen Craig with his football friends. When they looked my way, I quickly hid. I don't know why I was hiding..

My mom seen me and wondered what I was doing. She looked towards Craig and smiled then looked down at me. "Who is that?"

"Sh mom! It's Craig." I whispered to my mom as I peeked over at Craig and his group.

"Craig.. Craig Tucker?" My mom asked quietly as she also looked over at him and his friends.

I didn't say anything as a blush came to my face, so instead I just nodded. I was praying she wasn't gonna embarrass me..

"He's a total cutie!" She said as she made me get up and gently shoved me away. "Go take his order Tweek!"

"But mom-"

She interrupted me. "No butts Tweek. Go on!"

"B-but his friends-"

She put her hands on her hips and stared me down. "Tweek."

I glared at her for a long moment then looked down. "Yes ma'am.." I mumbled then slowly  walked over to the group.

I froze as soon as I stood beside the table they were sitting at. I bit the inside of my cheek when they all looked up at me, including Craig...

"Uh, hi.. What would you like to o-order?" I asked as I held the little notebook up with my pen.

"Look at this spaz. Still the same weird kid from school." A blonde guy said then laughed and shook his head.

"Dude I know right! His stuttering cracks me up. He's such a nerd." A guy with orange hair also joined the blondes laughter.

"L-L-L-Like c-can I-I-I h-have y-your m-mom p-please?" The dark brown hair smirked while staring me down. They other guys laughed even harder.

Craig didn't though. He just stared down at his phone and stayed silent as he was typing something on his phone.

Look at me..

When I was focused on Craig, I didn't noticed one of the guys grabbing a cup of coffee and holding it above my head coffee. "Enjoy your coffee spaz loser." He poured it on me.

I shouted in pain as I felt the coffee was all over my body. I dropped my pen and notebook to the ground. I looked around and heard people talking and laughing as they all looked at me.

I looked at Craig who was looking back at me with his eyebrows together. He wasn't laughing like his friends were. And for some reason, I thought he was gonna stick up for me. But he didn't. Instead, he went back to his phone. 

"Son!?"

Since I was embarrassed and in a lot of pain, I ignored my dad as I ran out of the coffee shop. I blame my parents for everything. If I didn't come to this stupid shop, this wouldn't have happened.

I almost slipped from the ice a couple times, but I didn't care. I just kept trying to get home as fast as I could.

Once I finally made it home, I quickly got inside and slammed the door shut then locked it. I ran to the bathroom and seen coffee all over my body.

I finally let it all out and cried hard.

He didn't help me.

He didn't care.

He just sat there and watched.

I took a quick shower to get all of this coffee off my body. My whole body hurt from the damn thing. I got out of the shower and seen my red body.

I sighed out loud and tossed on my green shirt and brown pants then left the bathroom and walked downstairs.

I stopped when I heard a knock at the door. I slowly walked to the door and paused.

I looked at the time real quick.

It couldn't be my parents..

Then who?

I peeked through the hole on the door and seen Craig standing there turned away from the door with his hands on the back of his head.

He turned towards the door. "Come on Tweek.. I know you're in there!" He slammed his knuckles against the door fast.

I quickly covered my mouth and quietly walked backwards.

"Tweek please!" He kept knocking at the door. I just stood there and stared at the door. Part of me wanted to open it, but the other part of me didn't.

Don't do it

He let them hurt you.

All of a sudden It went quiet for a long moment.

"Tweek I'm so sorry.." He whispered. I heard his footsteps walking away.

I stood there in silent for minutes.

Wait.. What am I doing!?

I ran to the door then tried to unlock it as fast as I could. At first it was hard since I was shaking, but a couple seconds later I snatched the damn thing open.

"Cra-"

I looked around for him, but he wasn't there.. He was completely gone.. And so was his car.

I sighed as I closed the door then leaned against it. I slowly slid down it and hugged my knees against my chest.