" Namjoon is a fan of Pokémon."

"And he has a whole closet full of them," Taehyung yelled from upstairs.

" Oh really? Show me."

They both ran upstairs.

" I fucking hate my life."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Come on Yeonjun it's not that bad."

" Not that bad!? At least your boyfriend will go with you! I wanted Binnie to go with me! But noooooo."

Jungkook and Yeonjun are hanging out in the living room ranting and talking about life.

" Maybe he needs a push."

" Like what," Yeonjun looked at him with tear stain cheeks.

" Like maybe you be firm with it. Like tell him that you want to go and he should too."

" Kook, he literally said he was a 'stay at home guy' and San literally just told him that this is my first dance. And he doesn't want to go!"

" O-or maybe he doesn't like public spaces."

" Yeah right," he scoffed.

" I don't like public spaces Jun, it's hard going out and not feel like everyone is talking about you."

" You go to public spaces all the time."

" Not without Taehyung or you or Mrs.Kim."

" What about that time at the grocery store, when Jimin was there?"

" I was freaking out! I wanted to die, plus the store was empty that day, so I got lucky. A-and I wanted to go so I don't feel like a burden. So I had to suck it up a-and go."

" Like you just said, he needs to suck it up and go."

" Yeonjun, mine isn't that severe, maybe Soobin is. How about this, just asked him can he go with you."

" O-ok," he pulled out his phone and started texting.

Junnie❤️🥰
Binnie can I talk to you?

Binnie🥰🥰
Sure babe, what's up?

Junnie❤️🥰
Can you go to the dance with me?

" Wow, you jumped the gun," Jungkook chuckled.

" You have to get to the main point Kook."

" I can see that."

" What isn't he responding?"

" Um maybe he's mom is calling him."

" No, because I can see the three dots."

"'Ohh."

Binnie🥰🥰
No

Jungkook and Yeonjun gasped. Then Yeonjun got angry.

Junnie❤️🥰
Why not??

Binnie🥰🥰
Look Yeonjun, I'm sorry but I don't like dances. I don't want to go there and ruin your fun. Dances aren't my thing. I'm sorry.

" See."

" Man! I wanted to go with someone that I like! And the first minute I get a boyfriend he doesn't want to go," Yeonjun threw his phone on the couch.