"Mrs. Coleman! Nice to see you again!" he has a deep, raspy voice. Lovely.

"What brings you here, Mr. Styles?"

"I made way too much food, so I thought we could eat this with the three of us if Lucy is home." he slowly says.

"Of course! How lovely! And yes, Luciana is always home."

"Wonderful! Can I come in?"

"Yes, please, come." Mother opens the door wider for him to come in.

Mr. Styles wipes his feet on the doormat, slightly looking up. His eyes meet mine and he smiles at me in that weird way again. I return a smile and take a seat on the couch in the living room with my phone still in my hand. Mother and Mr. Styles enter the room.

"Good evening, Lucy. Great to see you again." Mr. Styles nods my way, smiling.

"Likewise, Mr. Styles."

Mother grabs the food from Mr. Styles and brings it to the kitchen.

"You know I told you one time to call me Harry, don't you?" Mr. Styles tells me.

"I know, Sir. But Mother doesn't think it's polite to call an acquaintance by their name." I explain.

"I understand. But we're not acquaintances, are we? We're friends." he smiles, dimples popping onto his cheeks, "Well, I consider us friends, I don't know about you, Lucy."

I blush, "Yes, we're friends."

"Good." he smiles at me in that weird way. I think it's called 'smirking'. Is Mr. Styl-, I mean, Harry smirking at me?! Is he flirting with me? Wait? What? Oh lord.

Mother returns from the kitchen, "Dinner is ready."

We all take a seat at the dinner table in the kitchen. I'm sitting next to Harry and Mother faces Harry.

"What were you talking about when I was in the kitchen?" Mother asks curiously.

"We-" I begin, but Mr. St-, Harry cuts me off.

"I was asking Lucy how she was doing in school and what classes she's taking." he says and takes a bite from his food.

"Ah, wonderful."

Mother and Harry keep talking about things I have absolutely no knowledge of.

I grab my glass of water and take a sip when I suddenly feel a large, cold hand on my bare thigh. I choke on my water and cough loudly.

"Luciana!" Mother exclaims, "Manners!"

"I'm sorry, Mother. I choked on my water." I explain and place my glass back on the table.

Mr. Styles and Mother continue their conversation. I look at Harry's lips while he talks. They move slow in a perfect way. When he catches me staring, he smirks slightly and moves his hand further up my thigh. My breath hitches in my throat and I gasp.

"Luciana! What is wrong with you?!"

I glance at Mr. Styles and notice his smirk is even wider. He rubs and squeezes my thigh a little as I try to say something, "I-I thought I s-saw a spider, Mother. My apologies."

She sighs and shakes her head, "You better behave right now, Luciana, or you won't get your pocket money this month!"

I nod and continue to eat my food, quietly.

* * * * * *

Mr. Styles kept his hand on my thigh for the majority of the time. It didn't feel uncomfortable, but I have never been touched in that way before.

Before Mr. Styles left, he winked at me. I didn't know what to think of it. I don't know what it meant, but I did know it wasn't just a 'friendly gesture'.

I'm glad Mother forgot about the message on my phone. I don't even know myself what message it was.

After Mr. Styles left, I went to my room to continue my homework. My phone made a beeping noise and I decided to look what message it is this time.

2 new messages

Macy: whats the homework for 2morrow?

I reply to her message and open the other.

Unknown: Is this Lucy Coleman?

Me: Yes, why?

I replied to the Unknown Number and lock my phone. I don't even get why Mother would be so angry about this message. It's just a question. Not even a second later I get another message.

Unknown: Great. Then I have the right number.

* * * * * *

wooo, new story, first chapter damn.

thoughts?

once again, this is a teaser of this story.

the rest of the story will be published starting Saturday February 14.

ily allllll.