fifty seven

*warning: self-harm.*

skip the first cursive bit about Harry's past if you're sensitive.

harry's outfit ^^ during the lunch.

please re-read last chapter if you're lost, it's been awhile.

* * * * * *

Harry now really believed he was useless. Because of his father, he felt like everything was his fault. Everything that had happened to his mother, Harry blamed himself for it.

And it didn't just stay with blaming himself. He actually went beyond that.

Now, self-harm is not a thing to joke about. It's serious. And Harry was one of those people who harmed himself. It was so sad to see him in his little bathroom with a razor in his small hands, cutting tiny cuts into his chubby thighs.

He pressed into his skin, making each cut a little deeper. The blood was seeping out of his fresh wounds, and they were mixed with tears as the drops slid down his thighs. He made about ten cuts before he decided to quit.

He dropped his razor onto the sink and quickly grabbed a few paper towels to dab his wounds with.

He was scared. This was the first time he did it. And the cuts just wouldn't stop bleeding. He was 12 years old and he was already doing this. What would the future look like for him? Would he even have a future?

But the cuts didn't hurt either.

Cutting actually helped Harry relieve the pain he was feeling.

And with just thinking about it.

Harry might have not even regretted doing it.

* * * * * *

"Don't you think we're a bit late?" I ask Harry once we're sat in his car and on our way.

He has an angry expression on his face. It has literally been like this since we've started getting ready for the lunch date we had planned with Liam and Sophia.

"Yes, we are." Harry says bluntly.

I sigh, "God, I hate being late."

"Well, maybe if you weren't so picky, we would be there already."

"You want to blame this on me?" I raise my eyebrows at him.

"Wouldn't you?" he glances at me.

I scoff while crossing my arms, "Woah, thanks a lot."

"Whatever. Be quiet, will you? I need to focus on the road."

"Fucking great, now I'm a distraction to you as well. My legs are closed, alright?" I scoff.

Harry raises his eyebrows and scoffs as well, "Excuse me."

"Never mind." I roll my eyes.

The rest of the car ride had been silence. Neither of us had felt the need to say something to one another, scared to piss the other person off.

We eventually arrived at the place we were going to eat lunch at with Liam and Sophia. I get out the car once it is parked, stumbling a bit. I could hear Harry's low chuckle right before my door shut.

I crossed my arms in front of my chest and held my purse in my right hand, waiting for Harry. Once he got out, he walked away to the entrance and pressed the button to lock the car. He stopped for a second and turned to face me.