thirty seven

Favorite track(s) from Made in the A.M?

Mine are all of them, but mostly Temporary Fix, A.M., Walking in the Wind, Never Enough and If I Could Fly.

Oh, and also I Want to Write You a Song.

I'll just stick with all of them. ^-^

* * * * * *

5 Days Later

"I've been thinking."

"About what?" I ask.

It's Saturday, 4 in the morning and we both couldn't sleep. We've been cuddling for 3 hours in bed. Talking sometimes, asking each other what they did that day. I haven't been to school either the past few days. Spending the day in Harry's house is pretty boring. Of course I don't tell him that, I don't want him to know that I don't enjoyed it here.

5 days ago, I imagined living with Harry differently. I thought it would be amazing, spending time with Harry, but since he's working all day, I've been alone all the time. Luckily for me, he doesn't have to work today, so I could actually spend some time with him.

"I want to move elsewhere."

Without you.

I frown, "What do you mean?"

"I want to move out of London."

"With me?"

Of course not.

"No, alone." he squeezes my side playfully as I ignore the voices in my head, "Duh, of course with you, silly."

I chuckle, "Where would you like to go?"

"I was thinking on moving back to my hometown."

"Where's that?"

"Holmes Chapel."

"Holmes Chapel? Isn't that like 3 hours from here?"

"It is."

"When do you want to leave?"

"Now."

"Now?!" What is wrong with this man?

He chuckles, "Yes. I would like to leave now. With you. I've already put this house on the market and I've also called my mother already, I would like for you to meet her. We can stay there until we find a place of our own."

"I don't think I can leave, though."

"Why?"

"I'm only seventeen." I say quietly.

"Fuck seventeen." he chuckles, "If I were to live a thousand years, I would belong to you for all of them. If I were to live a thousand years, I would want to make you mine in each one. I want to be with you for the rest of my life. I don't care if you're seventeen. You belong to me. We'll start a life together somewhere else and we'll forget everything that happened here. Start fresh."

I smile, "Not everything."

He squeezes my thigh, "Only the bad things, of course. Nothing between us."

"When did you start planning this?"

"3 days ago."

"Gosh, you really are something else."

"What?"

"You're really willing to leave at a quarter past 4 in the morning?"

I can sense him rolling his eyes, "Fine, we'll leave at 11 so we can get some sleep."