THANK YOU

I would like to take this moment to thank everyone who has supported me throughout these (almost) 3 years!

It's been an amazing experience and even though I wasn't very consistent with my updates, I'm still sad that after 90 chapters, an epilogue and a bonus chapter, this adventure has come to an end.

Thank you for being here.

Thank you for supporting this story.

Thank you for voting and commenting. I have read every single one of your comments and I still read them every single day.

Thank you for reading every word I had to tell you. Everything I wrote came from me, from my heart and mind. It was my creativity. And for you to have read that and commented on that, that it made you feel something, happiness, sadness, anything, means so much to me.

Reading comments saying that something made you cry, warmed my heart, because I never thought I would make someone feel something with my own words, thoughts and feelings.

I never thought I could write my ideas and make a meaningful story out of it.

I want to thank each and every one of you for loving me the way I love you, because without you I never would've gotten to the point where I am now with this story. It's gotten so much attention and respect and I never could've imagined that in a million years. It's done so well.

*

Also,

All the illnesses and disorders and problems mentioned in this story are no jokes. These problems are serious. If you know someone or if you are someone who's going through a rough time with themselves and their mind or someone who has issues with being okay, please help them, talk to someone. Of course it's okay not to be okay, but please talk to someone. Nothing helps best if you have someone to listen to you or if you can be someone's shoulder to cry on.

Also,

If you know anyone with abusive parents or you are someone with abusive parents, talk to someone, don't ignore it. It's a severe problem that needs to be fixed. Don't be scared. Someone will help you.

*

Thank you again for letting me tell you a story.

I'm so sad that it's over.

I also got a message from someone asking what my favorite chapter in this story is. AND I HAVE TO SAY CHAPTER 69 BECAUSE THAT'S THE CHAPTER WHERE HARRY WROTE LUCY THAT LETTER AND IM SO FUCKING PROUD OF MYSELF FOR WRITING SUCH A BEAUTIFUL LETTER.

Okay.

I guess this is it then.

Once again, thank you for everything.

I love you.

And maybe I'll come up with another story.

Who knows.

Time will tell.

Goodbye.

<3

Love, Ismae.