『 twenty-four 』

Start from the beginning

when Eunji and her dad is now walking away from them, Soobin and Yeonjun decided to walk towards the younger's house since it's already getting dark.

the younger didn't forget to intertwin his fingers to Yeonjun's while walking which made them feel both warm. the older can feel his heart beating like crazy and he can't even talk to Soobin nor look at him. he's just focusing on the street and glancing at the cars passing on the road.

stars can be now seen in the sky twinkling and the moon is in half shape of a sphere. the streetlights are already switched on to give lights to the surroundings. Soobin is just mesmerizing the sky as if he just saw it for the firsr time. they can both say that their atmosphere as awkwardly silent but neither one of them didn't spoke.

after some minutes, they now reached Soobin's house.

the younger twitched the doorknob and surprisingly it was opened which made him curious. he actually locked it earlier before they went to school, why it was now unlocked?

Yeonjun furrowed his brows as he noticed that it was unlocked then looked at Soobin. Soobin diverted his eyes on the older then let out a sigh while shaking his head. ❝someone broke in.❞ he uttered then returned his gaze on the door.

he was hesitating to open it for the housebreaker might have deadly weapon or something but they need to go inside to check so he quickly slammed the door open, making a loud thud.

oh my goodness!

both of the lads eyes widened as they saw a woman who's sitting on the sofa while looking at her phone. she's around 40's and still look young. she flinched when Soobin slammed the door which made her almost threw her phone at the lad.

mom!

the woman furrowed her brows to Soobin. as the younger quickly realized what he spoke, he bit his lip then pull Yeonjun inside making the older confuse.

she's my mother.❞ Soobin whispered to Yeonjun making him nod. he look to Soobin's mother who is one brow is raised. ❝mom, what brings you here?❞ Yeonjun asked, pretending to be Soobin. luckily he didn't stutter.

the woman shrugged, ❝i just took some files and waited you to come home.❞ she uttered then drifted her gaze to Soobin. ❝who is he? your friend?

mom, meet Yeonjun, my friend.❞ Yeonjun casually introduced himself but it was Soobin though. the younger curve his lips into an awkward smile before lightly bowing his head.

what brings him here?

Yeonjun took a glance to Soobin before looking to the younger's mother again. ❝we're uhh..❞ he scratch his nape, thinking a better excuse. their parents or Soobin's parents shouldn't know about their current situation now for it might get worse. ❝we're having sleep over.❞ he tried not to stutter.

the woman raised her brow then eyed at Soobin. she scanned him by looking from head to toe which made the lad got nervous even if she is his own mother. well, she is strict but his dad is stricter.

she suddenly stood up then nodded, ❝okay then, i'll be going now. have fun.❞ she curve her lips into a small smile before getting her bag and an envelope on the coffee table infront of the couch. the two lads stepped aside and said goodbye while she's walking towards the door.

by the way sweetie,❞ Soobin's mother spoke and shifted her eyes to Yeonjun. ❝use condom.❞ she joked then giggled as she saw the lads' reactions. she pull the door close, leaving both Soobin and Yeonjun flustered.

noticing the weird and awkward atmosphere, Soobin cleared his throat. ❝sorry about what my mom said. sh-she's just joking.❞ he uttered but didn't looked at the older. he don't know what Yeonjun's expression be like but he can say that his cheeks are also heating.

Yeonjun just hummed as a response before walking to the kitchen to start cooking their dinner. Soobin followed his eyes to the older before deciding to go to his room and change his clothes.

while looking for his clothes, a bracelet that was placed above his closet suddenly caught his attention. it was made in blue yarn and some beads for design. ❝i've been looking for you.❞ Soobin said even though he know the bracelet will not response.

it was just placed above his closet, but why he didn't see it before when he was searching for it.

shrugging his thoughts off, his lips automatically curved into a smile as he saw what was written on the bracelet.

ch.yeonjunnie♡

═══ +×+ ═══