<Adam's POV>

I reluctantly climbed into the small wooden carriage,  on the front there were two rather large stallions both brown , inside of the carriage stood around seven or so others , all of us being magicians or scouts , due to the Duke , I hated being separated from my sister and the thing I hated most was how tactically incorrect his actions were , I mag just be a child but for a fact I know that to protect somewhere you can't only use magicians , you'll just get overrun,  it's simple knowledge but apparently this disgusting human thinks he can split me and my sister up just because of a horrible tactic,  then he better pay for a weeks worth of desserts , hopefully coffee cake , I ranted to myself slowly drooling over the mere thought.

I quickly wiped it away and began leaning back , it was probably going to take several days to reach the town , I began immersing myself in my thoughts when the sound of a woman broke my train of thought , looking next to me to I saw a woman with a large robe covering her, on her shoulders lay its hood , the entire robe emitted a the faint trail of magic energy , it was coloured a faint purple with blue streaks near its edges , it fell all the way down to her thighs,  she wore boots which stopped just above her ankles.

I looked at her face , she had large green eyes  with locks of ginger hair just above her shoulders , " Pardon what did you say?" I asked trying to put on a smile while wishing for her to just stop talking and leave me alone , I really didn't care for small talk.

"Oh, yes my names Amanda!" She replied pumping herself up with a fire burning brightly in her eyes , I looked 9ver her again because I didn't quite know how to reply , I realised that underneath her robe lay many potions and even a short sword.

While still thinking of how to reply she quickly blurted out , " What's Your name?" On her face lay great determination,  but I didn't quite understand why , well at least I had something I could reply too.

" My names Adam ," I said trying to force a smile , she seemed quite annoying , I internally sighed this was going to be a long trip. All I can do is pray to the God of Time to make this feel short , wait what am I saying , he's probably useless anyway.

《Off Far Away In The Gods Conference》

< Third Person >

"So as you can see I have seen absolutely n- n- *Sneeze* , uhh , I didn't even know I could catch a cold," The God sniffled holding his face , the other Gods looked impatient , bored and also slightly confused.

《 Somewhere In A Carriage 》

《Even More Hours Later》

<Zia's POV>

We finally arrived,  I had to endure the pain of a thousand suns , well that's a bit much , but I couldn't sleep or relax all I heard was Isabelle complaining about Jack , if she hated him so much I don't get why she decided to accept his proposal,  but anyway back to us arriving , well ' We stopped driving and set up camp ' but eh  details , and I could see the devil who some call my brother!

As soon as I stepped out of the carriage I ran away from Isabelle I didn't want to have to bear with her rantings again , it was bad enough already , I probably look really pitiful , The Goddess Of All Creation the Supreme Being and Ruler over All Gods , running from someone ranting...

I wonder if I'm ever going to meet any of them , could be fun , I hope I don't have to meet the Goddess of Love though , she a bit weird... And she's also if I remember right an Elf? Which means she's probably going to go on rants about how important trees are while trying to flirt with you.