*********************************************************************

Once they left the Prefect's Bathroom, Lana decided to visit Hagrid to see if he could help. When she entered the hut, she saw a few creatures sat around.

"Lana! Come join the fun!" Hagrid chuckled.

"I didn't expect to see Sickleworth..." Lana said, raising her eyebrows. She turned to her right and saw her Bowtruckle that Professor Kettleburn made her take care of.

"And Barnaby Jr?" she said, confused.

The creatures made some excited noises when they saw her, and Hagrid was beaming.

"It's a proper creature party!" he chuckled again.

Fang growled in protest, and Hagrid smiled at him. "Don' be jealous, Fang. Dogs are welcome too."

"Why are Sickleworth and Barnaby Jr here?" she asked the man.

"Rakepick and Kettleburn are off searchin' for a certain dark creature, so they asked me teh babysit these fellers." he answered, "As I'm sure yeh can guess, they didn' have ter ask twice." he chuckled.

Lana smiled at his passion for the creatures and chuckled softly.

"What can I do fer yeh, Lana?"

"Do you remember a student named Duncan Ashe?" she inquired.

"I do. He was a friend o' yer brother's. A shame what happened. He died far too young..." Hagrid sighed.

"Do you know how? I feel like he blames his death on my brother..." Lana frowned sadly.

"Not exactly, but I'll tell yeh what I know..." he reassured her.

"Thanks, Hagrid."

He told her everything he knew about Duncan Ashe and her brother, Lana occasionally stroking Barnaby Jr when he crawled on her. She was one step closer to finding the vault...

"Well, if they were looking for brooms after theirs were broken, I suppose I can see what Madam Hooch knows..." she wondered, "Thanks for your help, Hagrid." she smiled.

"Yer welcome, Lana." he smiled back.

"See you later, Sickleworth." Lana waved to the Niffler, who chirped happily, "You too, Barnaby Jr!" the Bowtruckle crawled onto Lana's shoulder and nuzzled her cheek, "I need to see big Barnaby now!" she told it, before waving goodbye to Hagrid and leaving the hut.

*********************************************************************

Seeing as she had Flying Class a couple of hours later, Lana wanted to find Barnaby and fill him in on the information she found out with the time she had to spare.

Barnaby was sat by the Black Lake by himself, under the tree they usually all congregate under. He was reading his magical creatures book, as usual, and Lana chuckled at the sight.

The minute he saw her, a huge smile took over his features, and butterflies danced in Lana's stomach at the sight. He dropped his book and ran up to her, scooping her up in his strong arms and hugging her tightly.

"Hey, Barny." Lana giggled.

"Hi..." he mumbled, nuzzling his face into her hair.

He set her down on the ground and took her hand, dragging her over to his spot under the tree.
He sat down, back up against the tree with his legs stretched out in front of him. Lana sat in between his legs and snuggled back into his chest. He wrapped his arms around her and rested his head on her shoulder, cuddling her.