3. In The White Room

"AAHHH!!!!!" I screamed very loud. "Oh.. it was just a dream," I said while standing up. It was already morning, and the sun was shining bright. I stretched my hands in the air while yawning, and i opened the door to go to the kitchen. My eyes widened, in shock. Everything became white, and i saw my sister and friends. I quickly ran to them. Rinoa yelled," DON'T GO HERE!!" But it was too late i was already with them. Everything started to shrink, and the place became a small room. Pia said in shock, "So this is what the lady was talking about, The white room." Two opened wooden doors appeared to the room. We all ran to it, but it seemed like something was blocking it, a force field i would say. We all sighed, while sitting down. 

         4 hours have past, and we were still in that room. We would shout for help, but no one would reply, and I started to get hungry. Then suddenly, we heard footsteps. It was getting louder.  And finally a little girl saw us... She said, " are you okay?!" Ella said " We can't get out of this room little girl.." "can you help us?" Rinoa said. The girl replied," sure thing! Just wait for awhile.. I'll come back," and then she ran. Pia said, "I hope she won't abandon us." so we waited...

(Sorry if this chapter is only short)