Backlash

Do you have questions that you want to ask SuMi? You can ask her all of your questions on my spin-off book 'Ask SuMi'. This book may contain more BTS 8th Member oneshots and imagines!

"Do you two have something that you want to tell me?" Bang PD-nim eyed Su-mi and Jimin suspiciously.

The two were seated in front of PD-nim in his office.

"I'm sorry," Su-mi said, quietly.

Bang PD-nim's gaze softened, "I'm not telling you that you should break up or anything, but you should have at least told me before articles started getting published."

"Yes, sir," Jimin said.

"I'm happy for you guys, really. But, how long have you two been together?"

"Two years," Jimin said.

"TWO YEARS? And you never thought to tell me?" PD-nim was in shock, neither Jimin or Su-mi had said anything to him about their relationship for two years.

"Well, we didn't know how you would take it, we weren't looking in the company's best interest. I'm really sorry we didn't tell you sooner," Su-mi said.

Bang PD-nim was quiet for a minute before speaking again, "Are you ready to go public with your relationship?"

Su-mi and Jimin looked at each other, as if having a silent conversation. They nodded simultaneously.

***

A press conference was set for the next week to reveal their relationship.

After the press conference, word spread quickly that two members of the world's biggest band were dating.

#SuMin trended on Twitter for weeks and 'SuMi and Jimin Dating' was the most searched item in Google search lists.

***

Thankfully, ARMY supported the two's relationship and only few hate comments were made. Su-mi and Jimin became known as South Korea's IT Couple.