Favorite Fan Gifts

Do you have questions that you want to ask SuMi? You can ask her all of your questions on my spin-off book 'Ask SuMi'. This book may contain more BTS 8th Member oneshots and imagines!

At fansigns, ARMYs definitely spoil Su-mi all of the cute gifts that's they give her.

Fans never fail to surprise Su-mi when they give her something that is very meaningful to her.

So, without further a-due, here are some of Su-mi's favorite gifts from fans:

Tickets to a World Cup game:

Su-mi is a huge fan of soccer/futbol and played the sport for 6 years when she lived in France. Su-mi often talks about her favorite soccer players and about soccer in general during VLives. One fan, aka the Alex Morgan, had her manager give Su-mi two tickets to a USA World Cup game. Su-mi was so excited that she almost combusted. Su-mi gave the other ticket to Jisoo of BlackPink, one of her best female friends and soccer fanatic like her.

A Star:

One fan bought a star for Su-mi

One fan bought a star for Su-mi. The star was of course, named "SuMi." The star is apart of the Virgo constellation because Su-mi's zodiac sign is Virgo.

Huge Pusheen Plush:

Su-mi was once given a huge Pusheen plush from a fan

Su-mi was once given a huge Pusheen plush from a fan. She absolutely loves it and it sits on her bed. Eagle-eyed Vlive viewers often catch the plush in the background of many of Su-mi's Vlives.